Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash oil

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Che Guevara, Nov 18, 2002.

1. OK, I'm fairly new to cannabis (i've been tokin up 4 bout 3 months) and have tried hash, buds and the leaves, but I recently bought some hash oil, which is (I think) THC mixed with honey, or something like that. Thing is I've never taken it before, and I was wondering, do I just dip buds in it or what? I use a smokeless pipe if that makes any difference.

Thanks

2. dip the buds and then put in blunt and then dip the blunt in the thc oil thats the way to go

3. Please let us know what happened? I reckon if it was THC oil, why would one want to dip buds in it?

I also dont have any experience from THC oil, but man would I like to get my hands on it....

4. honey oil is just another name for it, theres no honey actually in it. ive never tried it, but i heard a good way to do it is to roll up a rolling paper (i yhink a flavored paper would be good for this) and then put some oil on it and just smoke that. or you could smear it on a j or blunt