Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Oil?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by paperplanes11, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Whats up dudes. My buddy bought a 'trippy Stick.' for those of you who dont know what that is, its like and electronic cigarette, but only you can put cartridges of hash oil in it and get super high with minimal to no smell.

now, he cant find any hash oil to use or buy, soooo does anybody know of any websites that sell hash oil?

2. Just make some QWISO.

3. I use a similar vaporizer that runs off cartridges I get the oil from the pot clubs but I guess you are in NJ probably need to make the oil yourself then.

4. damn. guess he's gonna have to make some. that blows

5. or he can move to Cali :smoke:

6. Its called "the silk road" do some Googling maybe wiki. Wired.com has an article on it

7. Just do a search on YouTube for how to make BHO. QWISO is an option, but BHO will have a much better taste. You will not find a legit site that will sell hash oil.

8. yea, he figured he'll be having to make it on his own. Itll give us a nice summer project.

And PrinceOfTheCity, one day he'll be out in the promised land, so will i :D

9. Why would he buy it if he didn't have access to hash oil? o_O It will definitely be a fun project though, so enjoy

10. There's *supposed* to be MMJ in NJ isn't there? Or soon?

If that's the case, and none of the clubs you know have it, you could do an internet search for services in your area that deliver or whatever. We have a few illegal delivery guys in NY, I can't imagine you wouldn't be able to find someone.