Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rolik, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Hey fellow gcers. I have stumped myself onto a problem, I have a bottle of hash oil that has been sitting for a long time and it is extremely pressurized so if I open it and goes everywhere. I have 2 of these bottles and that first one I opened it just shot out everywhere wasting quite a bit. Does anyone have any ideas how I can open it without it exploding in my hands

Attached Files:

2. id say open it super slowly, letting the air fizzz out. if not, try to just put it under a bowl or something while you open it on a counter, so if it sprays its retrievable.

3. Get a deep container or jugg of some sort. Open it while its in it and then you should be good.

4. you might try poking a hole in the lid with a pin.

5. Open it over that beautiful glass desk you have there. Scrape it up with a razor.

6. if you cool it down it should depressurize a bit, thats just basic science, also i think the slow open method can work it just takes the right touch though.

7. [quote name='"xx420firexx"']if you cool it down it should depressurize a bit, thats just basic science, also i think the slow open method can work it just takes the right touch though.[/quote]

Submerging in ice water should do the trick.. Also the whole glass table thing is quite convenient.

8. And watch it shoot it out like a fountain.

Opening it slowly is your best bet.

9. Id say open it into a shotglass that way it's easily accesible for blazing and u can throw some saran wrap over top and itll be clean.