Hash oil vs cbd hemp oil?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by notsointheclosetsmoker, Sep 21, 2016.

1. I'm a big hash oil lover.. I like the fact it's a convenient way to medicate especially with a pen. But I hate that you can't pass a piss test. So I've been seeing this cbd hemp oil. It's had me wondering for some time if it is anything like regular hash oil? Or just has characteristics? So I guess I'll just ask those of you who would know on here. What's the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. hash oil will have thc and CBD normally does not or very low amounts so will have no psychoactive effects unless its a blended THC & CBD product which i imagine you can probably get in the states. in the UK we have this type of cbd oil that has 0.02% THC.

you may just want to look into piss test blockers such as Zydot

3. The CBD oil is just that, it is CBD extracted from the hemp plant. CBD is more medicinal and can help with things like inflammation and anxiety, and 100% CBD oil is legal in all 50 states unlike THC which is what they test you for. You won't get any psychoactive effects from the CBD.

4. Olive oil in your pen will get you as high as CBD oil. lol