Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash oil syringe not working?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bluedom1, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Forgive me if this is an obvious question, but I'm not a frequent user of THC. I actually am playing with it now for the purposes of treating severe vertebral injury pain. I am currently prescribed a 50mcg/hr fentanyl patch but I went off the fentanyl about a few weeks back and while the fentanyl got rid of the pain, it also didn't relax me and made afraid to bend my back, etc. So fast forward to trying out these little capsules with about a drop (dot, it's extremely viscous) of a black oily stuff in there (obtained from a medical marijuana establishment) and I took like 2 and waited about 2-3 hours and it was fantastic. I would definitely say I had a psychedelic experience and my pain was relieved and most importantly, I could relax and move more freely than on the opiates.

SO I decided to try it again and got some more of the capsules (a week apart) and this time nothing happened even though I took the same amount. Only small thing I felt was a tingling or so around the 2 hr mark. Then I decided to buy a syringe containing a lot of this stuff (gms) and I took a couple of dots and that was 2.5 hours ago and still only tingling.

I'm wondering what went wrong from the FIRST time I tried it last week to now. I'm of course allegedly getting the "same" thing from the same dispensary. I can't smoke or vaporise anything. This worked for me ONCE last week and I could've sworn I was setting myself up for repeats of my previous experiences eating this stuff and it just didn't happen. I do feel a little funny but not as much as the first time.

So I was hoping someone can help me debug this. Are the syringes + later capsules no good?
    One can't develop tolerance to this that fast can they? What would be a good way of testing (in a way that doesn't make the house smell of pot)?