Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash oil runs *PICS

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rob89420, Jun 9, 2011.

1. I just got a new oil rig made by Itza the bowl is made out of quartz

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I also ran some hash and got a more waxxy kind of bho

[​IMG]

2. defiantly some good looking hash bro

3. thanks, im just now starting to get somewhat decent and doing big runs (14 grams) and purging the butane is hit and miss

4. 14 grams meaning weed or into 14 gram batches? Sorry i'm baked as hell, i just got a new bong and rigged him up so he's about 4ft and i've been rippin him. I named him Tytos the Destroyer of Men

5. 14 grams of weed

i stuff it in that turkey baster looking things
    run a can of vector butane through it and evap the butane and i have some DANK oil

heres a quick vid to show you

[​IMG]

6. the oil gets me so high i dont even smoke weed much anymore, expensive as hell though

7. how much hash do you get after you run the 14 grams through? What do you do with the bud after its been run through?

8. with bud you get a 25% yield
    when you spray actual hash you get a 50% yield

once i spray the weed/hash, i will keep it for a 2nd run (its not quite as potent but still gets me plenty high)

after that i usually throw it away or sometimes people will use it for edibles but i dont like to

9. ahh i see good to know, i just realized you're from austin, i fucking love that city. I live up in Dallas and i've i'm lucky i could possibly go to school somewhere around there. I heard they got some DANK there. Its kinda hit and miss up here but we got some straight fire always right around the corner