Hash Oil Pen Set Up...

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ChronicKiller7, Oct 11, 2013.

1. So I'm going to start running some hbo and want to get a vape pen set up. I don't know whether to get a cloud pen, or something of that nature, or get a 510 battery and myster fog chamber. I think the battery and fog chamber would be the cheapest set up. If that will get me the best set up ( as in best hits, and quality), which battery and tank should I go for?

2. Anyone have an experience with the gentlemans globe?

3. #3 SnarlzBarkley, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
  4. They also have the dabstix skillet attachment. It's more stealthy as it is black and not.see through glass globe.

5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. So I'm deciding between the Gentleman's dome and got vape halo c type. Anyone know which is better?

7. all of these vapes are crap against the Hercules sr71. 

8. I've also been playing around with the SR-71 from W9Tech. Got it a week or two ago but only just got to get to know it because concentrates are hard to come by where I am. It's a little more expensive than the Cloud pen or other disposable pen vapes, but it's completely rebuildable and does not use coils so there's nothing to burn out. It also does a decent job as a conduction vape for herbs.

• Like Like x 1
    I have not used weed with it yet but my errl just tastes better. Ive been a supporter from omicronv1 days i was one of the original testers back in 2009 still have the damn thing here in my chest full of godies. it might be expensive and huge but i know i dont have to keep buying anything else. now you have me thinking about testing this out with weed i have some wicked unknown og oh well time to vape it up. 

10. #10 ChronicKiller7, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    I know it's been a long time, but I got the persei with ti kiss carts. Best set up ever hahaa! Will get the sr-74 soon!