Hash oil pen questions

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by AlexMcB0311, Mar 20, 2017.

1. I currently use a hash oil pen but I can't seem to get very long hits with it. My e cig battery "tires out" too early. I'm wondering if there are better batteries to get or what?
    Also, what used to only take me a few hits to get high, now I have to take deeper, longer hits and a bunch of them. But if i smoke regular weed, just a hit or two, maybe three will fuck my world up. Isn't hash oil supposed to be a concentrate?
    The high on the pen just doesn't seem as satisfying as it used to be. I'll get high and maybe five minutes later, I've gotta hit it a few more times, and then repeat.
    Can someone straighten me out please? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. you might need a new coil or just a better pen

3. maybe it's the quality of the oil. maybe it's the brand.
    pen/battery could be an issue, so could be the cart.

vaping oil and flowers is about the same for me... really depends on the strain. (i mean effects-wise).

also when you say smoking grass, do you smoke or vape.. because that will also make quite a difference. if you are just getting used to vaping give it some time to adjust.

4. p.s. "hash oil" might be misleading term, it's just thc oil, typically cold extracted from the plant (not really different than how you'd get olive oil)... and then mixed with glycerin (veg or pg) for proper viscosity.