Hash Oil in extreme Q

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Glassworks, Nov 25, 2012.

1. I've been putting hash oil on top of packs in the cyclon bowl and it seems to completely evaporate, all thats left at the end is darker ABV where the oil was touching.

Is it all completely vaporizing or am I fucking up?

and is there a better way to vape hash oil out of the EQ than this?

2. I honestly loving vaporizing, I own a da buddha and mflb. But I honestly wouldn't try vaping any type of hash,oil,wax, or concentrates because they are supposed to be smoked and melted. I would just stick to buds in a vaporizer, but thats just me.

3. [quote name='"Glassworks"']I've been putting hash oil on top of packs in the cyclon bowl and it seems to completely evaporate, all thats left at the end is darker ABV where the oil was touching.

Is it all completely vaporizing or am I fucking up?

and is there a better way to vape hash oil out of the EQ than this?[/quote]

No you're doing it right.

You can try pure cotton and putting the oil in top of it

4. ^^ love vaping on cotton! super nice to elbow pack some cotton then drip a few dabs into it . hit it at about 225 speed 2 and work your way up youll get some nice vapor! dont go to hot (above 240)
    youll taste some nasty cotton

5. I put a big chunk of full melt on cotton at 230c and wow was i stoned lol

6. most popular unit is probably the Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer. ... with bare hands almost like full melt Moroccan hash but it's oil.

7. Arizer Q. Game over.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I use the AEQ -- both with cotton and mixed with herb. Works great. -- I usually set it to 420-440 degrees. As soon as cyclone base is too hot to touch, I put it on fan 1 til I see vapor come out, then put the bag on and turn it up to 2. -- blows me away, love it!! ---I wish there were a better attachment for it though, cos I do stress over breaking the heating element due to drippage... be careful.

9. Earlier I've vaped some dark brown hash(hash isn't my cup of tea) mixed with some nice Lemon Haze, sandwiched and down the dome screen(elbow pack), after 10 min puffing still producing a huge amount of vapour at 220C fan 2. And got me so high

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

10. #10 Fortune420, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    Everyone seems to agree on low temps, (though thc molecules don't begin to vaporize lower than 350F) -- personally, I like ALL the cannabinoids, some of which need a higher temp to do their thing.... plus I'm often in a hurry. XD lol ---- what do you guys think??
    Also, I've done away with cotton completely, it's a hastle and is usually NOT very tasty .... for hash, I'll either mix it with herb. Or, mix it with "post vape", (already vaped herb leftovers), depending on the type of high I'm aiming for. ;) xox