Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Oil Granola Bars

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ConcentrateCharlie, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Medicated Granola Bars
    Ingredients:
    Raw sugar(1/2cup), honey(1-1/2cup), coconut oil(1/3cup), rice crisps(4cup), Crunchy Peanut butter(1cup), granola/rolled oats(2-1/2cup), chocolate chips(1cup), chia seeds(1/4cup), hulled hemp seeds(1/2cup), sea salt(1/2 tsp), vanilla extract(1/2tsp), and most importantly 3.5g of Blue Dream 190 Proof Ethanol (EverClear) 5 minute Wash Extract.
    Decarbed Blue Dream Ethanol Extract on parchment paper on a sheet pan in a pre heated oven @ 250*F for 15 min, take parchment with extract out of oven place in freezer to harden up.
    Mixed coconut oil and Blue Dream Ethanol Extract in a sauce pan on low heat, then added the honey, and sugar, let simmer for few minutes to warm up.
    In a separate bowl i mixed the rice crisps, rolled oats, chia, and hulled hemp seeds.
    Now i raise the temp on the sauce pan with the sugar/honey/coconut oil/ ethanol extract and stir untill i see tiny white bubbles. The mixture should be at a liquid state all blended well, take off heat source.
    Mix in peanut butter, sea salt, and vanilla extract to the warm mixture until blended well, then pour the mixture over your bowl of dry ingredients
    Stirring with a large spoon until everything is mixed, i then let the mixture sit to cool down a bit so it doesn't melt the chocolate chips.
    Next line a large sheet pan with parchment and pour your mixture on and flatten out best you can with a large spoon. Grab another piece of parchment paper and lay over the top of your granola, then get another sheet pan the same size and place on top of the parchment so you can squeeze down and "mold" the granola, this helps it stay together.
    After you have done this sprinkle on your chocolate chips and repeat the same squeezing process to ensure the chocolate chips dont fall off your granola bar.
    Place the sheet pan with granola in the fridge and let cool and your ready to cut and enjoy. (makes 25 pieces @ roughly 100 mg a bar)
    I just made these tonight i have done about 3-4 dabs today also drank some tincture around 2pm but i could noticeably feel effects from 2 bars. more pressure in my eyes also feeling kinda loopy @.@ id have to say they worked!

2. how do you know the mg level in each bar? im not knocking your recipe, but when you go from betty crocker to bill nye without anything in between it makes me feel skeptical.

3. He never said how much pot he used......my guess is an ounce to 25g's if your getting 1g per piece(25 prices)

4. ya actually i did say how much i used right in the list of ingredients. 3.5g of decarbed hash oil

3.5g of oil (or 3500mg), lets say the oil has 70% active Cannabinoids 70% of 3500= 2450 . 2450mg/25 bars = 98mg per bar.

Like i said it was a rough estimate, i didnt have them lab tested, but theres definatly enough activated Cannabinoids to feel effects

5. You're really gonna bust his balls for that? smh..

great recipe though dude, I might have to try that sometime.

6. Nice recipe thanks for posting.
    We need more useful posts like this on gc!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️