Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Oil Glass

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongRipz420, Nov 4, 2010.

1. I recently bought some hash oil in a glass vial and while attempting to get the oil stuck inside out i managed to break the vial.

What im wondering is if i could just put a piece of the broken glass with oil on it into a bowl and smoke the oil right off the broken glass :\

Is this a good idea or? :smoke:

2. I would.

3. just heat the bottom of the glass with your lighter for a few seconds, the oil will loosen up, then take it off with something and maybe divide them into sized portions so you don't have to deal with it every time you want to blaze.

And, OP, don't use the method you mentioned if you don't have a bong/bub.
    The glass might go into your lungs..

4. If the vial is just like snapped in half or something I would do it. Get a small piece of tissue, wet it, and gently wipe the edges to get rid of glass dust. But if it's in a bunch of pieces I wouldn't risk it. Heat or an iso soak could loosen it up also.