Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash oil for the first time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Connor821, Dec 25, 2013.

1. What's smoking hash oil gonna be like for my first time?

2. http://youtu.be/1oRFt3cVhwo

3. All I can say is be prepared to get smacked in the face with ganja power haha

4. This is a delicate question honestly. I've been a regular oil smoker for about a year now and their are extreme differences in oil. Some oil will knock you on your ass like theirs no tomorrow to the point you have no clue what's going on other than that your high as shit and comfortable as hell. Not as much of a fan of those. Indicas.....

Then there's sativa oils. This shit will make you more clear headed then you've ever been. Like your feel perfectly content in life no matter what is happening, but your still high. Clear head with a racing mind. Awh sativas...

5. Lmaooo that was great