Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Oil and Honey Oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MMAmark, Sep 13, 2010.

1. I've never had any Hash oil or Honey oil before but it has been my understanding by doing a lil reading that they are kinda the same thing. But as of recently, I have run across more than a couple comments by people on Grass City talking like there is a distinct difference between the two. Can someone please clarify for me. Thanks!

2. hash oil is the general term and honey oil is a type of hash made using BHO. The resulting oil is of a honey color

3. Yea, its like this, an apple is an apple... but a red apple, a different type of apple than yellow...still an apple tho. Pretend honey oil is a red apple, and hash oil is just apple describing the entire group of any kind of apple hahahha. Sorry im high and i have an apple here

4. Ha! Good one! Thanks guys, I'm new to this whole thing but kinda like a kid in a candy store, I wanna know what everything is so I can try it all and enjoy that dang cavity!!! LOL

5. That's a sig worthy quote if I've ever seen one :D

6. When i get high, apparently a lot of the shit i type on here becomes sig worth hahahahah

7. i think honey oil is more potent

8. The thread should have ended here.

9. lol yea, coulda saved myself that ridiculous comment if it had hahahahha