Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash oil and ecigs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by just one toke, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Hey. So my friend has an ecig that he wants to use hash with. I told him I could get some hash oil for him and we could try it out. So I asked my hookup and he said he's getting some nice bho oil tomorrow for 40 bucks a gram. From what I've heard for my area this seems a little pricey but I'm not sure. So will this hash oil work straight in the ecig? And how long will 1 gram last?

Also do concentrate vapes give a vape high or a smoke high?

2. It will not work straight with and ecig. Umless he owns an omicron or some other concentrate specific cartomizer(that's what I believe there called). 40 $ is not a bad price for oil if its quality. And to answer your question if its more like smoking or vaping, in a vape pen it doesn't get as hot as a ti nail. So I assume it would be more like vaporizing , and that's what I've heard from a few other blades too. No personal experience with using concentrates in an ecig however I just got one and plan to make some thc infused ejuices in the future. Theres a thread somewhere on gc called ecigs a how to with canna, find that and it Will aim you in the right direction.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383622574.768482.jpg

Nuff said

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum