Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash oil and brain tumor

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Yii, Apr 29, 2012.

1. hi guys.
    my second cousin, a little girl, was diagnosed with some kind of brain tumor(brain stem glioma) and official medicine refused her. So, google gave us advice that thc(hash oil more precisely) can fight with it. but mmj is banned from our country's law(not usa) and there is no legal way around this. so, a little bit stupid question - could anyone tell me whether it could be available in mb amsterdam? i've phoned a few coffee shops(katsu, rusland...) but they didn't give other info except "no, we haven't this stuff".
    I wouldn't want to exacerbate the situation, and therefore interested only in the possibility of legal buy. can anyone help? I'll be very grateful for any info.

2. I researched it a bit, and it seems that BHO and other similar concentrated cannabis extracts are considered hard drugs in the Netherlands, therefor it's illegal.

Buying cannabis OIL in Amsterdam?

It seems important, so why don't you search for a supplier you can trust? There are plenty of not so legal ways of getting/making the stuff.

3. If you can get to a place where you can buy weed, then you can make your own hash oil and other extracts, yourself. There are several methods. It's not that difficult.

4. Marijuana User, thanx for the link. At least, I'm sure now that it's prohibited(just some sites told me, that it's still legal and I was confused that there are no cf with it)
    about suppliers, seems to be good idea, but i haven't anyone.
    about make it by myself in amsterdam by buying weed there: to be honest, i'm scared a little bit, because of still illegal to create oil there and it can cause problems with local law(departation, or smth else)
    sad...

5. Your dilemma is possibly getting in trouble with the law or possibly saving your second cousin's life. I know which one I'd pick.

6. Yeah, I'm not sure what to tell you then -other than to move to another country that allows MMJ.

If you can get the weed and very high-proof grain alcohol, then you can make your own extracts -which, it seems would (could) be a lot more discreet than trying to buy them illegally.

And there are ALL kinds of great recipes for do-it-yourself extracting, here.

7. you will be fine if you buy some bud and do a bit of reading on these forums on which butane to buy and how to do it. It seems like a very worth cause you are undertaking, and with a bit of care noone but you has to know anything about this.

Read up on Rick Simpson miracle cure, maybe that will help too.