Hash.......never again

Discussion in 'General' started by ubik, Jan 7, 2003.

1. That's it! I'm not goin to touch the brown stuff ever again, it really freaked me out in th epast couple of days, I've smoked it quite alot (there's not that much grass in here during the winter) but never had it like thism my heart felt like it was about pump itself out of my chest and I had the worstest death fear ever, I couldn' sit, sleep, stand nothing, this lasted for a couple of hours and after that I got all scared and depressed and was just lying in the bed for the rest of the day feeling half dead, my brother had had these similar effects and went for the doctor who diagnosed some sort of an heart disease wich is from using stimulants (alcohol, coffee, tobacco, drugs) and got these pilss, he stopped smoking it then and haven't got those feelings anymore.

I mean how dirty is hash? it tastes like shit and it get's your hands all dirty and the feeling is so disgusting when looked from a distance..... so that's it! I'm also putting the grass for a stop too.........

2. lol

silly indeed! ;)

Hash is just basically concentrated marijuana. Those effects are just an exaggerated side effect of marijuana.....

paranioa

Exaggerated because you smoked hash, which has lots more thc and all the other stuff that ot has.

(Well... probably not ALL because you aren't smoking the whole bud)

Pass that shit this way! lol

3. hash seems to be all we get here, and it can be good, how much did you smoke?....even my flatmate gets a paranoia day from time to time and he smokes over an oz of solid a week.....it might have been bad hash mixed with a lot of shit......or it may have been right good shit that you overdone.....Peace out...Sid

4. sounds like Coronary Heart Disease to me......

5. I've had that similar feeling once when i smoked hash. When i smoke weed i have no problems, its just great. Once i just finshed smoking LOTS of hash and pounded about 2 beers and sat down in a taxi cab and felt like i was going to die, like i couldn't move....still to this day i don't understand why that feeling occured but i kept smoking on and i reccommend the same for you my friend!!!

6. sounds like some ones hash sucked and they mixed it with speed so they could sell it to someone like you ! its a sad fact there are some real ass holes out there and this kind of shit just gives smokers a bad time ! stay clear of the dude thats selling this shit he well do anything to get the money even if it means oding people ! grow your own ,well for that matter grow me some to LOL ,good luck tazz11

7. hahaha

dealers around your parts just love to give away free speed with their hash for no reason, eh rainman?

pm me some of their numbers :)

8. Hey hey, don't get me wrong here but it wasn't paranoia, the heart beet was so heavy (i.e it wasn't generaly faster than normal just a LOT more stronger) anyway I got that same feeling from the same hash (it was GOOD it was quite fresh and quite raw) anyway I don't really like that feeling that I get from it, it just comes on so hard, sometimes it's great but most of the time I just get very sleepy and boring after a couple of hours, I've been smoking hash for some 3 years 3-5 times a week so maybe it's a time take a break. BUt I'm not saying goodbye to MJ, well a break from that too, it's time clean up the system for a while, call it the spring clean or whatever.

MJ and music is great, mushrooms and psuchedelic trance are just amazing..... we had an conversation about mushrooms yesterday and they sounded quite interesting in hte perspective that my friend used them, "to gain physic powers" I mean he could see and sense peoples auras and moods and thoughts and for some 90% of time he was right. Look to the history, shamans ate shrooms and people asked them about future etc. and they were respected. during the witchhunts, people burned other people 'cos they ate mushrooms and other natures gifts, the mainreason was that they were afraid of them...... well bable bable bable

9. are you using aluminum to smoke with?

10. Nope, it does bad for your lungs and has toxic stuff in it.

11. .....your telling namron_420s that?

12. Ok... good call. It might not be paranoia. How about anxiety though.

Paranoia is an anxious state, but it's not necessarily vica versa. So anxiety isn't necessarily a paraniod state.

13. I haven't forgot about blistering, it's just so slow to use these days, well it could be my computer (really?) as well.
    I'm taking a big break from hash now, never say never but as far as I can think now it's over with me, grass is fine because it doesn't make me so sleepy and "down" I mean after I've smoked grass I'm capable to do stuff quite normaly and that's great it just brightens everything up, I'm also tqaking a break from the booze too, I don't know why but I just feel that I don't want to be like that anymore: mumbling and feeling "mellow" etc. I want to be scarp, think fast and to be able to controll my body better. Well obiviously this isn't a final decision, but a break it is.