Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BrassNwood, Oct 16, 2014.

1. 1450495642920.jpg
    1450495659467.jpg
    3.2g of dry sift, converted your 5g to 1tbsp down to 2tsp to 3.2g it dilutes it out by ~1ml but made measurements easier to work with.

Your capsules hold about 1ml?

2. Yes ten 1ml.cool welcome to the hash head club. Your going to love those caps. I would love to hear your take comparing them to rosin ones?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well, my rosin batch was below standard for me, and I think the next time I try it I'm going to stick to a similar ratio to the hash caps until I'm comfortable with my results. I was using nearly 4ml for decent results... It was pretty dilute though if I remember right my concentration was like 0.04g/ml or close to it. I just didn't feel the consistency between doses....

I'll venture down the rosin path again soon enough I'm sure, the dry sift is just a relaxing task for me while watching TV with the Gf. I'll probably be delayed with rosin until I get a replacement nail since my glass one broke a couple of weeks ago. Then I'll have an excuse to press instead =-O

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

4. Sorry man I had high hopes. Sift and DIH is so easy to work with in terms of edibles really can't imagine an easier way. Let us know how they come out?

5. Words of wisdom!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Congrats on the baby, I see you have the shampoo covered, need any cloth diapers? Lol. :p :bolt:

7. LOL the "baby" is the 70 lb puppy dawg..

8. #108 BrassNwood, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
    Finally ran out of kief and had time so off to the ice house for dry ice..
    [​IMG]
    With more like 15 pounds not 10 I kept working till all the DI was down to useless nugs..
    [​IMG]
    9 jars in all with 15ish grams per jar on average.. Closer to 20 per as they are full up and some even packed a tad..
    Used up the last of the decarbed kief I had on hand starting 2 dishes of oil and decarbed another full jar of new material to have more ready to go..
    [​IMG]
    The dash of avocado oil is new this round..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  9. well hello there mister brass master

10. i plan on pulverizing some of this

cata.jpg

forgive me for the bomb

11. This process is so simple and effective! I pulverized about 6 oz of larf and trim and got 40.5 grams of blonde beach sand using 120 micron mesh. Thank you so much for sharing the technique with GC!

Do you think the pulverized material will make good worm food or mulch or anything like that? I am a no-tiller

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yes mulch or compost.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ok, so plan is worm food and mulch. If I ever run enough to have a 5 gallon bucket full or something, I will add it to the outdoor compost pile as I'm sure it will compost within a few weeks being so granulated. Thanks for the tip mrsilly!

14. I toss all my post processed material back on the general soil pile as I know it's a clean source.. Same with all my fan leaf trim.. It gets tossed in a trashcan and I'll plunge the weed whacker into the barrel until it's ground up well and that goes on the soil pile as well..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  15. #115 BrassNwood, Feb 26, 2016
    [​IMG]
    Put more of that pesky hash laying around to work.. 2 ounce bottle gets 2 grams of 160 micron kief and topped off with 151 drinking grade alcohol.. A few eyedroppers of this in your coffee will start your day off just right..
    [​IMG]
    Cooked up a quad batch of coconut oil caps... MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Good stuff..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  16. I didn't realize my size 00 caps are a little larger than yours.... Now I understand why 2.5 lasted me from starting effects at 7:45 until after midnight, it started tapering down about 11pm

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #117 BrassNwood, Feb 26, 2016
    I think mrsilly was using the 00 caps for a while early on but has scaled back to the single (0) as well.. With the oil I like the finer dose control of the smaller caps.. 2 is my usual hit every 6 to 8 hours.. 3 will make me hallucinate and 4 will have me on my knees with the spins on the edge of puking..
    With it lasting as long as it does an oil overdose can last a miserably long time so I'm careful to under dose just a bit on oil and make up the remaining distance to my happy place with tincture or tokes that last more like 45-60 minutes..
    Our same decarbed 160 micron dry ice kief..
    2 grams kief
    2 ounces high proof drinking grade grain alcohol..
    2 droppers in your beverage to start off with..
    Shake well before use.. You could strains the hash bits out after mixing but I don't mind them and I'm lazy.

[​IMG]
    15 grams of hash about to be decarbed.. I used to decarb at need per batch but it was proving to be a bottle neck slowdown point so now I just do whole jars at a time...
    [​IMG]
    Game on I've been doing twin double batches of 120 caps at a time.. Coffee cup warmer suggested by mrsilly keeps things nice and warm for most of the job but overheats a bit at the end so I've learned to shut it off near the finish..
    Down to just a couple of jars of kief left so I'll have to run more hash very soon..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  18. Seems like with the amount you make you should have enough to stay high until you die of age.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #119 BrassNwood, Feb 29, 2016
    [​IMG]
    10 pounds of dry ice..
    [​IMG]
    10 jars of kief.. The 10th is already in the oven for decarb
    [​IMG]
    Decarb the 10th jar
    [​IMG]
    Grabbed another 1000 gel caps

BNW