Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BrassNwood, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Excellent..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. @Allidoistalkyay
    As short as 30 minutes if I let them melt in my mouth or as long as 2 hours just to be sure your fully affected before taking more..
    Duration can be 6 to 8 hours or more depending on the individual metabolism.. This is why we recommend you sneak up on the first few highs as it can hit like a ton of bricks if you take a tiny bit to much..
    BNW

• Like Like x 7
  3. [​IMG]
    The last 15 grams of hash from the last full Hashmaster 5000 run
    [​IMG]
    Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes
    [​IMG]
    The usual suspects added in the usual ratios..
    [​IMG]
    Heated and froze the usual times and temps.. 220 F for 20 then freeze
    [​IMG]
    Didn't need the coffee cup warmer for the first few minutes out of the oven..
    [​IMG]
    90 very wickedly strong canna caps will keep me in high quality meds for a few days..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  4. With the last jar of hash turned to caps it was time to make more hash..
    [​IMG]
    Hashmaster 5000
    [​IMG]
    Setup
    [​IMG]
    The pre-run bucket.. Does some initial chilling and we do a few manual shakes to get things started.. Limiting actual time in the power bucket keep to much frost from building up on it and contaminating the hash with moisture..
    [​IMG]
    60 seconds of low-medium speed gets it done
    [​IMG]
    When the scraps bucket was finished we got going on the jars of bud
    [​IMG]
    Goodness
    [​IMG]
    Scraps.. This will get alcohol reduction to RSO later
    [​IMG]
    15-20 grams per jar.. I packed this group so closer to 20..
    [​IMG]
    Decarbed a pan of bud scraps..
    [​IMG]
    Three fifths of reclaimed better then 151 proof alcohol.. Since the starting point was 151 and I stopped the recovery when the temp climbed over about 78 C.. 95% pure is the best distillation can achieve so that's close enough for this son.. This is somewhere over 151 proof but shy of 190 I feel..
    BNW

• Like Like x 6
  5. [​IMG]
    With the help of the second toaster oven I got all the bud scraps decarbed today
    [​IMG]
    1/2 gallon jars fully decarbed.. It's actually short a 3/4 quart jar that's in the freezer..
    [​IMG]
    Parts A & B well frozen
    [​IMG]
    Combine and shake well.. 10 minutes total time with several shakes..
    [​IMG]
    1 inch is about all the potato ricer will press and I keep the pressed pucks and jar them for alcohol extraction later
    [​IMG]
    Run back in the bottle through our trusty 160 micron mesh it's good to go and store in the dark at room temp for now
    Once I run the rest of the scraps We'll move on to the next steps.. Only so much freezer space..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    Batch after batch gets done..

[​IMG]
    Topped this one up today and started another.. That wipes out all but a couple of jars of kief so it's time for another hashmaster run..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  7. [​IMG]
    Cranked up the Hashmaster 5000 and did in 14 half gallon jars of bud in exchange for..
    [​IMG]
    About 200 grams of kief..
    I'll think of something to do with it..
    BNW

• Like Like x 7
  8. With plenty of kief on hand I've spend the last few days knocking out hash caps..
    [​IMG]
    Decarbed a few pans of scraps too..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  9. hey BNW!

Late last night I finished my first batch using 5 grams 73 Micron, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1/2 tsp lecithin.

I couldn't sleep and ended up taking a sample size 6 dropper. knocked out cleaaaaan! About to take the 12 dropper as we speak.

Now if you or anyone ever had a problem with this.. I nearly sneezed my brains out last night while doing this process. Separating the hash was the hardest... I think I inhaled some through my nose and it was a killer...... anyone use a mask or something?

• Like Like x 1
  10. @Judge24
    Not often but I have run into this before on a couple of strains.. One strain reeked like turpentine at harvest and trim and had both me and my assistant sneezing and was just as bad a couple months later when I hashed it..
    I'm usually working outside and there is a slight breeze most of the time and working in the 5 gallon bucket limits both my exposure and losses.. I've not found it necessary to mask up for the shakeout..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  11. my friend took the a full 73 micron and an hour later he took another one because he "wasn't feeling it fast enough" LOL he doesn't remember the rest of the night lmaoooo

• Like Like x 1
  12. thanks bnw again!

so I made 2 more batches, this time with 120 micron.
    1 batch with lecithin and 1 without

I feel the one with lecithin is much stronger..

and not sure YET but I think the lecithin one makes me gassy lol hope I build more tolerance to this

note* haven't smoked for 3 days and I'm already breathing better and the caps quickly take care of my shoulder pain

• Like Like x 2
  13. @Judge24
    Great news.. My own testing shows much the same with a marked increase in strength of the lecithin added preparations.. I've not noticed any gassy effects from it so that could be a personal thing.. Might try changing to sunflower lecithin and see if that makes a difference..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  14. They will kick ass. They are great to give to those who can no longer get high...HIGH.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. Back in the old dayz of hash mastering onto an open mirror in the kitchen i can remember my nose getting seriously tickled. [​IMG]mmmmmmmmmmmm

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. @turntostoned
    I had to raid the hash stash jar on the boat to make more E juice with because somebody made off with the last of the stash from the grow.. :) LOL enjoy it my friend as there is always more where that came from..
    Took a big jar of caps with me on our little away mission and I put a serious dent in it being stuck in the snow so many days so I need to replenish cap stocks too.. I see a new run of the Hashmaster 5000 in the very near future..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  17. Ugh snow.....lots of it where i am. I defiantly understand i go through so many edibles this time of year just because of it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  18. #219 BrassNwood, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Another day of turning big jars of bud into small jars of kief..
    [​IMG]
    The 9 small jars are well packed so more like 20 grams per jar..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  19. I was wondering if you'd notice me taking the last jar.

I took some of those tooooo. The patient is taking at least 1 a day.

Nothing new there. Another productive day @ Brass N Wood Pharm.

Sent from my LGMS631 using T0katalk

• Like Like x 1