Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BrassNwood, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Ok thanks @BrassNwood I appreciate your help I guess I just needed to hear it from you! I'm going to give the caps a try real soon.

2. [​IMG]
    Did up some full RSO caps and promptly gobbled 8.. Eventually they did kick in a bit more then half as strong.. More then 4 hash caps but less then say 6.. I was good and spaced but not overwhelmed..
    The Coffee mug has ice water in it to keep the RSO caps from melting.. Moved them in small groups to the freezer and hope they don't eat the caps before I can consume them..
    [​IMG]
    20 grams of hash for a quad run of hash oil
    [​IMG]
    Decarb 240F for 40 minutes
    [​IMG]
    4 tablespoons of oil and one of lecithin.. About 40 minutes total heat at 220 F in short runs with plenty of stirring between then tossed in the freezer for the night..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  3. Capped up the first run and weighed out a second..
    [​IMG]
    Decarbed, oiled, cooked and it's in the freezer for the night..
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  4. [​IMG]
    Capping up the current quad batch
    [​IMG]
    Very thick even hot..
    [​IMG]
    The dry ice hash caps really are the superior product.. They taste good, they travel well and store at room temp without dissolving..
    BNW

• Like Like x 7
  5. I came across some cheap sugar shake and just making sure that im doing this right but you do 20 min heat cycles at 220 than freeze? 2 cycles is your favorite?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. @MF Bloomer
    For bud oil and hash oil yes it's 20 at 220 F then freeze.. Longer if your working up more then a tablespoon or two of oil at a time..
    When I do a cup of bud oil for baked goods it needs more like an hour under heat each time do to the increased mass..
    1 cup of rough ground decarbed weed to 1 cup coconut oil is what I do for baking.. If you don't use more oil then is necessary to submerge the weed it'll be as potent as you can get within the starting material strength.. Strain out the spent weed for best texture..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  7. Brass
    Are you mixing the herb in the oil and than heating it in oven @220 for an hr?
    Or do you decarb the herb and than mix in the oil ?
    Trying to expand my mind

8. @STIGGY
    I always decarb all material first as once mixed in oil it takes a lot longer to get it done and I feel I have to use higher heat to get the oil to bubble..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  9. Is the mesh for the purpose of letting the dry ice vapor out?

I dont have a saw like that but i recently got a rock tumbler that would probably work fairly well, but it is completely sealed when in operation. Would that not work?

10. @NorseMythology
    [​IMG]
    The micron size will determine the grade of hash-kief you get back.. I've found a single shake of a fairly wide mesh to be good for my needs.. 220 down to 120 micron I'd say is the most usable range.. This is a 160 and I've used it for many years now.. Was a cone shape I cut open and have since trimmed more then this pic shows.. I also use a band clamp and a nut driver to hold the mesh on now..
    This lets the CO2 vapor and the Trichome heads out of the power bucket..
    [​IMG]
    Back when I was still shaking over a 3 foot mirror..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    EDIT :: This started with a one pound metal coffee can and some pantie hose.. (stretches to much) and shaking by hand for up to 3 minutes.. (that gets old fast)

BNW

• Like Like x 6
  11. Lol, hell yeah it does! Long before that three minutes is up... I don't have any plans this Friday, hopefully I can pull the foot on my Hashmaster and finish sifting the rest of my trim. Still need to pick up a plastic can as well. The one I had was way too much work to clean, or maybe I'm that lazy... The metal can, can probably be scrapped of hash, along with my rubber gloves. Thanks for turning me onto the dry ice brother!! Nothing like seeing gold snow dropping out of the can!

~GHG~

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. @Charlie0824
    That is exactly what we do now.. I had a glass round cut for a 5 gallon bucket and now do all my shaking into that..
    [​IMG]
    Here is a shot of the lid..
    [​IMG]
    Nut driver and the big band clamp we use to hold the mesh on the paint can
    Page 7 has good pics of the Sawzall and assorted bits I use to get it done..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  13. Thanks BNW.

White Widow autoflower x4

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  14. One more question for you BNW... How long do your caps stay good for once they're filled with oil? I want to make some ahead of time to take on vacation, but I don't want them dissolving and leaking in my luggage or something. Would they last 5-6 days unrefrigerated?

15. The dry ice hash based caps last indefinitely even at room temperature..
    It's the alcohol-based Rick Simpson Oil that seems to eat the caps...
    BNW

Sent from my LGMS330 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  16. [​IMG]
    15 grams of 160 micron dry ice hash
    [​IMG]
    Tray
    [​IMG]
    Toaster oven decarb at 240 F for 40 minutes
    [​IMG]
    3 tablespoons of oil and 1 of lecithin..
    [​IMG]
    Made about 90 (0) sized caps
    BNW

• Like Like x 5
  17. I gave these a shot this morning. It was pretty easy. I used 6.5gm of keif, 6T coconut oil, and 2T lecithin. Not quite BNW strength, but they should do the trick. Thanks again for the help. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5