Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BrassNwood, Oct 16, 2014.

1. [​IMG]
    More power Mr. Scott !!!
    [​IMG]
    More caps stockpiled..

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  2. [​IMG]
    And a few more

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Such a professional :)! Thanks for being such a fine instructor

• Like Like x 2
  4. Your quite welcome..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  5. Those canna caps are the shit man, I wish I had as many as you, they always go so fucking quick when I make them.

I use a pretty coarse screen so I get a decent amount of plant material, but it's to make sure I get all the resin, and I don't care to have a super duper pure product. As a result, whenever I take those capsules, I burp up pot smell and people around me can smell it, lol.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I virtually live on them now so I won't show you the full coconut oil jar of Blue Berry caps I made in the last few weeks.. I just kept knocking them out as fast as I could..
    The 160 mesh screen is much the same passing stalks and some plant matter no doubt and I burp a bit of flavor at times.. LOL..

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  7. WTH.. [​IMG]

It's all the more impressive when you consider the small 60 cap double batches and hand filling one at a time..
    I do hate running out.. No plan on that for a while..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  8. [​IMG]
    Had enough decarbed hash on hand so I got 2 rounds of oil started..
    5 grams kief-hash decarbed
    3 tea spoons coconut oil
    1/2 tea spoon soy lecithin..
    Blend and heat 20 minutes @ 220 degrees then freeze.. 2 or 3 more heat and freeze cycles will change more of the THC to lesser cannabinoids and bring up more couch lock sleep aid then a single heat and freeze will..
    [​IMG]

Didn't bother getting out the toaster oven I just used the coffee cup warmer and kept swapping the dishes around.. Left them in the freezer for the night.. [​IMG]
    Had a gram of decarbed kief left so I refilled one of the smaller tincture bottles..
    1 gram kief to 1 ounce 151 or higher drinking grade grain alcohol..

BNW

9. #129 BrassNwood, Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    Hit the local Ice House for 10 pounds of Dry Ice and off we go..
    I burned through 2/3rds of the fluffy winter run and kept the really nice looking solid buds from the end of last summer for future use..
    [​IMG]
    The whole kit stacks neatly in the 5 gallon bucket for storage.
    [​IMG]
    Broke up the first of the DI and it's in the pre load bucket.. I stage the load in this bucket to chill and break up any large buds before the shake and it limits time in the power bucket and that keeps the frost that collects to a minimum..
    [​IMG]
    Typical recovery
    [​IMG]
    Longer shot [​IMG]
    Colander lets the spent cannabis through and saves the DI for the next run
    [​IMG]
    About done

[​IMG]
    Decarbing a mixed load you can see the green and purple
    [​IMG]
    Closer [​IMG]

Again [​IMG]
    So I weighed out the post shake total from the 11 partial half gallon jars and it was 437 grams.. I usually just toss this back on the soil pile but I have a friend who thinks it's fine stuff and asked me to save the scraps the next time I did hash.. [​IMG]
    The average in the small kief jars seems to run around 15 grams
    [​IMG]
    6 jars in all and I got 3 of them decarbed.. The big half gallon jar just held the scraps from the 11 partial jars
    [​IMG]
    Weighed out the 10 grams each needed for double batches
    [​IMG]
    And got 2 double batches under way.. Should make around 130 caps
    [​IMG]
    The 70 or so I started yesterday and finished cycling and got capped late this afternoon..
    Whew..

BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Wow brass that is really impressive. I am very jealous over here. I really want to get into rosin tech. Tired of bho and honestly don't like the fact you have to use butane.

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sade..
    Flammables and I have a bad association going way back so the whole BHO deal never held my interest and I was a quick study of the dry ice method..
    mrsilly and I are semi close neighbors and hit the last two canna cups together looking over the rosin tech presses..
    I've cut my smoking to almost zero now with the caps and tincture so I'm less hot on the trail then he is but I have a 5 ton axel press we have stoner ideas about.. LOL

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]
    Another Double Double batch gets under way
    [​IMG]
    About 240 caps over the last 2 days
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Sade..
    So well I have to warn you to take extreme care with this grade of oil.. I'm talking full on spins and puking for hours is more then possible with this stuff.. Real honest to god green out time.. Not just once but over and over each time I made it as I never could resist licking the tools and the bowls..
    [​IMG]
    This batch is about 30% bacon fat..
    I started making oil when a month long case of some nasty upper respiratory shit left me unable to smoke anything for way to long.. I use cannabis for both medical and rec but I really do use it medically.. I'd read Kats thread a couple of times so I knew the basics and cooked a few buds in some coconut oil and that was the start..
    '
    I'd long reached the point of not really getting very stoned no matter how much I smoked but the oil opened up a whole new world.. There doesn't seem to be near the tolerance buildup as I have with smoking.. I can still get uncomfortably high on the oil in spite off having used it non stop for over a year now..
    The caps I make are almost to much for the average person to take and try and function.. My buddy TTS is a large guy and 1 will have him in a puddle in the corner drooling on himself..
    I short fill a cap with 6, or 12 drops for the new users.. A regular (0) cap holds about 25 drops of hot hash oil..
    Sneek up on your happy place gradually the first few times is my best advice.. I try and dose just under the sweet spot then a toke or two will put me exactly where I like to be..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  14. BnW that caterpillar grass on the ground and sand looks like you are in Florida or Carolina s.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Commenting to sub, thanks a ton for the link!

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 1