Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BrassNwood, Oct 16, 2014.

1. #441 BrassNwood, Oct 28, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2023

[​IMG]

Hit the Ice house and grabbed 10 pounds of Dry Ice.

[​IMG]

Used up 8 1/2 gallon jars for a 8 jar return in Kief.
    Did the Decarb on 3 trays of the scraps.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

By the time I got done running here, there and everywhere it was 14:30 and I wasn't going to get started that late in the day so I placed the dry ice in the 6 inch thick Styrofoam cooler and got the rest of the stuff ready.

[​IMG]

The 160 micron mesh is years old and really beat so it think it is time to retire it. Bud stems get caught in it and tear holes.

[​IMG]

Bring on the new 220 micron 5 gallon bag I just cut the bottom out of.

[​IMG]

The contents of about nine 1/2 gallon jars. About 3/4 of a 5 gallon bucket.

[​IMG]

Empty Kief jars in desperate need of filling.

[​IMG]

Command chair.

[​IMG]

We be shaking.

[​IMG]

220 micron.

[​IMG]

It IS more productive. :)

[​IMG]

More jars needed emptying think I did four more half gallons.

[​IMG]

And I kept going and going and...

[​IMG]

Take 5.

[​IMG]

The "Connection"

[​IMG]

Sweet very full jars.

[​IMG]

Scraps.

BNW

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. BrassNwood, Apr 12, 2023 at 5:53 PM
    Started with the 7 gallons of Winter buds.

[​IMG]

Command Chair. Remember to put something down under the extreme cold so as to not burn the lawn.

[​IMG]
    I was already 3 jars worth deep in the orange bucket.
    Nice hard dry ice but a cold and blustery day.

[​IMG]

Part way

[​IMG]

And.. This was the run I just harvested as it was easy to get at.

[​IMG]

9 jars in all but a 1/3 of the Dry Ice left. Tucked in an old thick wall Omaha Steaks shipping foam we'll see how it is tomorrow.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Great to see pics added to the process! I'm getting ready to do my next run. Don't grow my own product ATM but have a small amount...QP death bubba I'm going to do. The main event this past time the delish goo was outstanding... caps 6 drops apiece. This I processed in my instant pot. The last go around I processed the remaining plant product in my Magical Butter Machine...QP plus 2 cups coconut oil with lecithin. The resulting capsules were 12 drops apiece and a great buzz for a noob.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. #445 BrassNwood, Apr 14, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
    [​IMG]

I set my sights on Tincture as I've been getting the scraps Decarbed and in jars. 5 full 1.75 ltr jugs and fifth.

[​IMG]

Quart at a time.

[​IMG]

Pressed out and banged the scraps out into the black bucket.

[​IMG]

Long shot

[​IMG]

Got back 3 and a fraction with over 2 just locked up in the saved wet weed I'll recover most of that later with the still.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  6. Can you give a shot to my statue buddy there in the background?

Winds of time maybe?

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. 2.5 grams of shatter and 7 oz of lifesaver gummies :love-m3j:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. If my math is correct these are going to be 28.7mg per gummy Screenshot_20230419_201240_Gallery.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Nice job. :)

and lol....I've yet to see a home edibles baker use math correctly....but I'm sure its pretty close! licking that spoon is like eating just one chip....not possible.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. You can tell the last mold was starting to harden. I'll call them 25 mg because it was Skunk 1

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. #451 BrassNwood, Apr 27, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2023
    BrassNwood, Apr 24, 2023 at 7:49 PM
    [​IMG]

Setting up. I keep swapping out the bucket of water as it gets warm.

[​IMG]

I did the wash water first. To much for 1 run so I split it. 3/4 of a jug from each run

[​IMG]

In drabs and dribbles it gets done. 9 hours in all.

[​IMG]

The propane camp stove is not really enough BTUs as the slightest wind and things stop so we make a cardboard house. I do have the 1956 Colman gasoline one but who knows when it was last run.

[​IMG]

Between empting the jar I cleaned up the last runt plant and got it in jars.

[​IMG]

2 wash water runs. The Tincture reduction and last I distilled 3 new jugs of cheap store brand 80 proof vodka. This filled the Box back to a full 6 jugs of high proof Alcohol.

[​IMG]

There be FECO hiding under all that water. Stashed it for the night and I'll get this worked on more tomorrow.
    Left this under the fan overnight and removed the 2 large lumps of coagulated plant material the following morning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Can you give me a little more understanding of this setup. Lost on what everything is doing between pumps and pipes. Is this like a distillery or something!?

13. It is your basic Pot Still. Kettle over the burner heats the Alcohol to the vaporization point and it flows up the tube to the water cooled Condenser. The pond pump you don't see in the 5 gallon bucket is providing the waterfall. As the water gets to warm things slow and I swap for a fresh 5 gallon of cold hose water and dump the warm elsewhere in the yard.
    I use it to recover the Alcohol from Tincture when I make FECO and redistill cheap store 80 proof into 160 or better.
    upload_2023-4-27_9-6-10.jpeg

Think I paid $100.. $71 now.

14. Thanks. I think I'm starting to get it. So......

Electric Bud shaker>bud leftovers>submerge in alcohol> use Still to recapture most of the alcohol. Whats left in the burner still is a concentrated FECO with most of the alcohol extracted so it can be reused again?

15. I add a cup of water to the tincture before I start to recover the Alcohol to give the tar and oils something to float in.
    [​IMG]
    This watery mess is what comes out and overnight with this 110cfm fan keeps the surface roiled hard and down to tar by morning.

[​IMG]

To this I'll add about 3 tablespoons of Coconut Oil to act as solvent and carrier. Putty knife gets it all worked free and semi blended.
    [​IMG]

Transferred to a smaller working dish this gets baked at 220-240 F until it stops bubbling and foaming. Only when the surface of the oil is dead calm is all the water cooked out can I add the Lecithin reprocess and safely fill capsules with it. Any hint of water will melt the capsules destroying all my hard work.

I'm at the Pan of Tar stage with this current run and I'll add the Oil and scrape it free today.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I wish i could give you a case of 190 proof for all your guides.
    Would help speed your evap times.

• Like Like x 1
  17. When California decided 120 proof was all the public was qualified and trusted to buy I started buying cheap 80 proof store branded vodka and run it through the sill before use.

Even when I bought 190 proof from out of state I was still fighting the water traces in the finished RSO capsules. Still needed that end stage bake before it was good to fill capsules with.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Yep I've noticed the same. Just finished off 2 bottles of 190 this weekend. My nephews mother in law has brain cancer I've been administering her the rso for her treatment.

• Like Like x 1
  19. [​IMG]

15 pounds of dry ice and off we go.

[​IMG]

Hashmaster 5000

[​IMG]

Usual size load in the pre-run bucket.

[​IMG]

Action station.

[​IMG]

20+ grams per jar.

BNW