Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BrassNwood, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Correct.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Thanks fella's, I've got a fair bit of kief in the grinder over the last 7 months so I'd like to try this out.

Allso can i decarb some of my nuggets and fill the capsule's with dryed flower? Do i decarb the bud whole or grind it up first?

• Like Like x 1
  3. You can decarb the bud whole then grind it. It’s easier. If only doing a little, it doesn’t matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks Sir, @Framia gave me this web page as a potency calculator. Do i still follow this as im not sure how much flower material to put into a capsule?
    Weed Potency Calculator: How Much THC is in My Edibles? | Volcano Tips

• Like Like x 2
  5. Chop buds into pea size nuggets. Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes (uncovered)
    Grind to powder-dust. Mortar & Pestle. Wine bottle and a hard surface like a granite slab.

You can just go by how much Cannabis is in the item. 1 gram of average weed at 15% is 150mg of THC.
    While the decarbed flower is active and will stone you what we try and do is get the most bang from our material as possible. Coconut oil is the fastest to hit. Lecithin helps your body to absorb and make better use of the cannabis.
    Scale of 1-10
    Dry decarbed herb = 3
    Same but soaked in oil = 6
    Same soaked in oil with Lecithin and a short heat = 10

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Cheer's again B N' W:) I'll grab a screen shot and save to my library.

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]
    First round

[​IMG]
    Second round
    [​IMG]
    Third Round
    [​IMG]
    And
    [​IMG]
    Wait for it. Upside down ?? Huh
    I think at this point I was going to stop so I did the finger wipe and bowl lick.
    [​IMG]
    Fourth round left in freezer
    About 200 capsules per cup so 600 for the day and another 200 worth waiting in the freezer i'll get capped today.

A couple of hours later the double bowl lick hit me like a freight train and holy mother did I get a tad bit more then I asked for. WOOHOO !!!!!

BNW

8. [​IMG]
    Last batch from the freezer
    [​IMG]
    About 800 in all

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wow beautiful. I just shopped around the city, zero micron mesh bags... Amazon it is!!! Do I just buy a 5 gallon 160micron mesh bag? And secure it to the 5 gal bucket eh

A lot of kits for sale that come with 5 different bags. Depending on price might be worth to just buy the kit, tho I only foresee using 1 bag size

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mine was a triangle shaped bag from an opened 5 bag set the local hydro shop sold me for $20.00 as I remember. I cut it open and trimmed it to fit the 1 gallon paint can.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  11. What a great thread, thank you!

• Like Like x 1

12. [​IMG]
    Started with about 3 gallons dry measure decarbed bud scraps.
    [​IMG]
    4 of the 7+ bottles from the fridge
    [​IMG]
    Tincture recovered
    [​IMG]
    Tossed all the pressed pucks in the black 5 gal
    [​IMG]
    I had 1 full jug and we netted 2 more.

I added 3 gallons of water to the black bucket and hit it with the drill-paint mixer then strained out the weed with a paint strainer and some hand muscle.

Left me with 3 gallons of Chocolate milk. Was to late in the day when I finished to set up the still so another day for that.

Only used about half the bud scraps so I'll need another full round of tincture making when I get my alcohol distilled back off.

BNW

13. [​IMG]
    Ran off the 3 gallons of rinse water I washed the weed with first and get back a shade over 1.75L

[​IMG]
    All in I got back very nearly what I started with. Best recovery yet.

[​IMG]
    Put the tar-water under the fan for the night.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

Did the rest of the bud scraps to tincture and ran the still most of the day getting my alcohol back. Dumped the water-tar in on top of yesterdays evaporated tar.
    I'll do the next step once this round evaporates.

[​IMG]

This should be fully evaporated by morning.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  15. Getting ready to make some caps as well. Got 20 grams of chemodo dragon and 20 grams of Dubble Diamond (not misspelled). I separating caps, it’s like trimming

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thank you for this thread. I am about to build my own Hashmaster 5000 (waiting on a few parts ordered).
    I doubt I can afford dry ice right away but my herb is frozen and I intend to make the shaker pipe a size that can fit in my freezer.
    :thankyou:

• Like Like x 2
  17. It blows my mind that they don’t sell those caps already separated! If they do... I’d LOVE a link!:wacko:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I picked up an 80$ duwalt. I needed to cut stuff at home. I think one speed, suppose this wouldn't be the best?

Last year I shook by hand and was pooped just from my little 1 jar yield lol

And not sure how you attached metal thru metal to get the end onto the bucket. Is another tool neccesary for this?

Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  19. [​IMG]

This is how I did mine. Others have used a torch and heated the blade and bent it over.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1