Hash & Males

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by keatann, May 14, 2004.

1. With all the knowledge on this site I'm sure someone will know what to do. I flowered two plants early (5 weeks) and one is the dreaded male. I always use my trim from females to make hash so I'm wondering if the male can be used and if it can which parts do I use? Leaves only or can I also use the flowers if all the pollen has been removed? I make hash using the bubble bags so any help would be appreciated.

2. 5 week male? is he cut down already? he may not have made enough resin for you to harvest. its the same method as if you used the trim from a female, no extra steps. you could give it a shot, let us know how it came back. ive heard though, the males produce low quality hash, whatever the hell that means:D

3. No he isn't cut down yet. I was waiting for a reply. Now that you helped I think I'll try and use him. I'll just mix it in with the rest of the trim from my females and let you know.
    I can't imagine just 1 male will reduce the quality very much.
    Thanks for the help.

4. HIGH All, yes it may not be worth it for you and me but some people want something to smoke and it's something...me I've done it and it's not worth it for me..being so chronic and All.

Grasscity Deals Near You