Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash making made easy. Pics included

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blazin420, Jul 17, 2004.

1. i hav a bong and my bowl has collected alot of resin and i hurd u could boil the bowl to get the resin out but im not sure how da process goes if anyone can help me out post it up

2. We're talking about kif and hash, not resin. Plus all you have to do is scrape it. Don't boil it.

3. Yeah but boiling glass peices works much better.
    Use water. It's as easy as you think.

4. nice technique

5. Just curious....how long do you have to hold the iron on the kif for????

6. One would assume you would hold the iron on until it reaches a solid, yet plyable consistancy like pictured.

7. Yea....i figured that, i tried it for like 5 minutes and nothing really happened...it kind off tuned darker and kind off attached itself but when i held it it just crumbled.

8. Your hash looks like it has a face
    It could be that I just smoke 3 bowls with one other person but still look at it it looks like it has eyes and shit

9. I heard that theres some way that you can make hash using stems, is that true does anyone know?

10. No... I don't believe you can make hash from the stems of marijuana plants. Only from the Flowers and Leaves. They are the only two places on pot you'll find resin glands (the thc glands, crystals).

cheers...

11. Which one is more potent? Kif or Hash?

12. so anybody know if this works better then any kind of solvent extraction methods. whenever i get my first paycheck from my new job i was gonna get like an 8th of some dank and do a butane extraction with like a half ounce of schwag or something and make some hash oil
    http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_info13.shtml

i dont have a grinder or any kind of sceen to do the one in this thread, i could always get one but i dont feel like it

13. What's hash oil. I've heard of a oil substance that's made from pot. Anyone familiar?

14. i just called it hash oil because i know with the solvent extraction methods it comes up with a more sticky oil like substance and looks alot differnt then this kind of hash

15. Wow, great job man. I'm gonna have to check that out for sure!

16. I'm gunna make some next time I get some schwag..

17. i just bought a new electric cofee grinder and the lid gathers so many crystals(keef).
    how much shwag would u need to make hash?

18. Nice! Me and my friends have been making a hash for the last couple weeks but our way is totally ghetto. We just blend up some weed, put it into old yogurt containers, put pieces of pantyhose over the top, and then just shake away for hours. Then we gather up the hash, put it in our shoes and run around the block a couple times. It's hard work, but the end result is some pretty good hash. :p

19. i tried this SUPER condenced sht hash it was like a fucking halfo into one fat nug so we popped it in my friends bong and 1 hit got me sooo fucked it was chill