Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash making made easy. Pics included

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blazin420, Jul 17, 2004.

1. not to be confused with 'queef'... i don't think you would want to smoke that even if you could ;p

.//chris

2. sorry, still lost

3. Done.

4. would i be able to buy a gram of some nice bud, grind it up really finely, and make hash like that? i've never smoked hash and i'm wondering what the experience would be like. my grinder doesn't really collect keif at all, so i'm just wondering what other ways i can go about this. and is that paper just simply wax paper?

5. i mean, rather than use keif from a large amount, can i just grind up a gram really finely to make "artificial" keif and make that into hash?

6. That looks like great shit keep up the good work and thanks for the info. I'll have to try that some time, although i'll probably fell like Martha Stewert cooking something.

7. its not as sticky as you may think. its more like a condensed pill when you break it apart. still some one hitter quitter.

8. Pretty much nothing. Except for its physical form. Kif is a powder. Hash is a solid. Hash is just easier to hold, smoke, store, etc.

9. I thought I'll give it a try. Had some left overs in the freezer.
    Here is the result.

Attached Files:

10. looks great woody...... im stuck between makeing Solid hash, or honey hash these year.........

11. ahahahahaha he's holding poo!!!1oNe!!1

12. But I can assure you it's very nice poo;)

13. neva seen it done like that before it knock me on my ass i gotta try it do people like 2 buy it

14. wot grinder do u use 2 make kief? is it just a normal weed grinder with them triangle points inside? and u just get all the bits that stick 2 the sides like scrap dem off n den put dem thru dem screens?

<peace>

15. Even Better Post man. Keep up the informative posts and keep blazing great weed.

16. I just finished building my keef box hahaha its so nice. I build it only from stuff i found in my garage. Now all I need is buds to try it out :). Ill try to post pics soon

17. Ah. That is a very nice thread on hash making. It is different but I will definitely have to try it that way.

18. I was wondering where I could find a keef box or if anyone knows how to make one because I really want to try this out but I can't buy stuff from the net.

19. Dude can I also just chime in here with a generic "SWEET THREAD DUDE" comment?
    Hell yes.
    Saving the crystal as we speak....

20. I know of a place with a similar stash box for like, $10 cheaper and I believe it comes with a grinder. Plus, in my opinion, looks better. I'd just need to know if it's ok I post a link or I could PM it to anyone who wants it. I also know of another site that has high end stash/kif boxes that cost a grip more.