Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash makin question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TaylorGangThat, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Can you use 50% alcohol?? if so how much longer will it have to be shook up for

2. I mean you CAN use 50% alcohol but i wouldnt recommend it my man. Get yourself some 97 or 95% and that will do the trick.

But if 50 is all you have then i would swish it around a good couple times, until the alcohol turns yellowish/greenish i suppose

3. I suppose if that's all you got. If I were you I'd still go out of my way to do it right and get 91%.

Shake it for no more then 30 seconds, even with 50%.

4. 95% isopropyl alcohol, if you can't get that then make honey oil instead if possible

5. im just gonna go buy 91 thanks guys

6. ^^ good man

7. i got another question. im not gonna smoke any of this for a couple days will it hurt for it to just sit on the plate for an extra 24 hrs?

8. It should be fine.

9. Ehh, If i were you I would scrape it and stick it on some wax paper and throw it in the freezer. It wouldn't hurt
    :hello:

10. no wax paper

11. No biggie brother, just pointing you to a lot of good resources.

12. id never been to that part of the forum, lots of good stuff in there

13. Except definitely in waxed paper, might get a little stuck but keeps it in shape and keeps it safe from other things