Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash/Kief Hard Candy Question?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dopestghost0, Jun 14, 2015.

1. I need advice

I recently just looked up a recipe online for hard candy using kief or hash and I followed it exactly and even used more kief than called for and got disappointing results.

I decarb. The kief for 220 in the oven for 20 minutes.
    Than heated the candy Ingredients and added 7 grams of kief I'm towards the end.

I'm disappointed I need at lease 5 or 6 to feel anywhere close that I thought I'd be

Any help helps! Thanks

2. I make my kief chocolates with at least 0.5 gram per serving.  How many candies did you make?  I also decarb my kief at 220 for 40 minutes.  I know people get high with smaller doses than 0.5, but I like a gram of kief per candy, or eat two.  Your candy would be seven doses for me.

3. It made about 100