Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Easy_Skanking, Apr 23, 2009.

1. So After smoking weed for a while, I've switched to hash for a bit for experience.

I plan on rolling with tobacco later, but I only have normal cigarette papers at the moment. So how much hash should I put in, i.e. hash to tobacco ratio.

The hash is pretty strong but I don't want a big high. I have about a gram of the stuff left.

2. Umm...depends on the strength of the hash i guess.

Never really touched the stuff, apart from soap bar at the start of my weed smoking career...:mad: (shitty, shitty, shitty stuff that circulates round the UK).

Mostly i see people just rolling what would be a normal tobacco roll up (maybe a bit less, idk, don't smoke tobacco) then just crumbling a little, evenly, over the top of the baccy...

3. What type of hash do you have? For squidgey black what I do is roll it up into a long thin stick the size of the joint and lay that ontop of the tobbacco which is there to keep it burning properly and evenly, so as for the ratio 50/50 or a litle over that is good.

4. Brown and hard. You can mould it very slightly when you warm it in your hands and when you heat it with a lighter it crumbles.

5. Picture?

Is it soapbar? (God forbid)

6. #6 Iceni Toker, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009

Doubt it considering he's in the US. Could be bad hash though. But yeah seriously fuck soapbar. And btw it does sound nice from the fact it's maluable and brown.

7. Soapbar...bad days bad days..

8. Haha not a soapbar, would take a pic but it's already crumbled ready for mixing. And >1g hash crumbled is hard to distinguish.

Fuck it I think I'll just cram it all in.

9. My freind im from the UK, you have pot/hashish.

Do a 40:60 ratio

40 being tobacco, you have a very nice joint there. :smoking:

10. Hell yea! :D:smoking::hello: