Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash in Toronto Canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drfillmypipeup, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Hey GC!
    Trying to find some hash in Toronto. Don't know what prices are around here as i just moved from Europe, and hash is super duper cheap there.

I got a guy that says hes got some dank afghani hash. 10g for 200 Cdn. I think that pretty steep but is that a good price for Toronto? This is the first hash hookup i found here.
    Any help would be sweet.

Thanks! Happy tokin'

2. I wouldn't pay that man, but it depends how good the hash really is. There's alotta really crap hash floating around that people are trying to sell at 15-20$/g and it'll barley get you high and weights like 0.7g.

There's lots of good hash going around though, try and find the sticky mallable shit, most of the hard hash that crumbles easy is complete garbage. Sometimes there's stuff around for 1.5g for 10 and 3.5g for 20 but usually you're gonna pay 10-15$ a g...I wouldn't pay more than 15$. A quarter will usually run you 50-60$. Not sure if this is right on since I live in ottawa but hope this helps, good luck man.

3. Huh shit. haha. Yeah i know hash pretty well ima check it out, plus no way am i going without a scale! If it smells good and looks good 10g for 200 isnt bad. About the same price as France anyways. 8-14 euros a gram.

Thanks for the help man

4. 10 grams for 200?? naaahh hes ripping you off. I live near Toronto, you can an ounce of DANK for like 250 ish, unless the dealer is a bitch.

5. yeah i can get on O of kush here for 260. but hash ive never ran into it here and i miss rolling royals and getting stooooneed!

6. #6 PaperBoy6, Sep 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
    Hey I hope you don't mind me jacking your thread but I'm from the same city and I didn't want to make a new thread.. I have no idea where to get hash, never tried it, but I'm just curious about the "dank" weed you guys have been getting..

Is it actual like, crystal dripping dank with REAL strains? My dealer charges me 10/gram for the best he can get (when I buy at least a Q, and it's 60 a quarter for cheaper but still good, indoor only mids) , an O for maybe 240, but he never gives me any names. I appreciate that he doesn't throw around BS "kush" this and that, and it IS good weed, but I'm just wondering if there's better weed out there in the city.

So, have you guys seen actual strains (AK47, Blueberry, juicy fruit, kush, etc) that weren't bs, and how much?

Thanks..

This is a pickup from 2 weeks ago.. plenty of hairs and crystals, but nothing CRAZY like I see people from Cali posting. Then again a lot of them grow at home, but I thought you could get the best weed on the streets around here as well.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4742/weed1p.jpg

7. lol no offence but fuck cali. You gotta be bill gates to smoke everyday there if you'r buying and not growing. A buddy of mine lives in West Holywood, picks up from the dispensary stuff thats 70-90 u.s dollars for a eighth. That weed better suck my cock while im smoking it for that price.

I don't know about crystal dripping real strains cause ive only lived here for 2 months and didn't even get to meet anyone cause it's summer and i havent started college yet. but hopefully soon ill get to taste some good shit!

8. if it is good hash with a high thc percentage that's a great deal.

you don't now what you are talking about.

crumbly hash could be bubble hash or pressed kief hash, two of the highest quality forms of hash.

softer stickier hash can be great also, but if it is crumbly and dry however, does in no way indicate that it is bad quality.

at also, but if it is crumbly and dry however, does in no way indicate that it is bad quality.

[​IMG]

9. Your buddy over pays. You can get an eighth for around 45 to 50 of premium quality stuff if you know where to look for it.

10. I get hash in Ottawa made from pressed kief that came from lots of good weed,one of my dealer makes it so I know it's unadultered, and that runs me 10 a g with breaks when you buy more like 4 for 30 and stuff like that. The prices should be around the same for good shit in Toronto.

11. Hey anyone know if you can get some legitimate Middle Eastern stuff in Victoria BC i used to live in copenhagen denmark and i would smoke that stuff all the time im looking for anything that is genuine import and of middle quality anybody got any sort of info or input? i been looking for a straight two weeks and nothing.