Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash in the ass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Heroic Dose, Sep 26, 2013.

1. I know dudes who have buttchugged and even as a former alcoholic I couldn’t fathom that, let alone with weed. Nah I’m good, farthest I’ll go is a dab.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. You sure you don't want your buddy to take a giant bong rip and shotgun it right up your bumhole??

I mean I don't know about you but thats my favorite way to unwind at the end of a long day.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. The opening line to a beautiful poem ...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

4. Mmmmm booty bong rips lmaooooo

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. because most tinctures and edibles do not have nearly enough THC in them to begin to kill cancer.

6. #46 BrassNwood, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    Anything eaten converts in the liver to 11-hydroxy-THC. Many users simply can't deal with the very heavy stone that comes from a high eaten dose. If you-they don't smoke or Vape a Suppository is a fast and simple way to get a high dose into the blood stream and bypass the Liver. Cancers can be treated with any of the 3 major THC forms and only experimentation can tell. THC-A, THC-Delta-9 or 11-hydroxy-THC.
    High doses of A and 9 can only be done via the back door.

To much of a high strength alcohol tincture or edible oil drops oral dose gets swallowed and converted to 11 and we are back with a way stoned patient. To high and they get scared and will stop treatment.
    Give them a jar of high strength caps and some KY :) and send them on their way.
    [​IMG]

It's different. :)
    How can I offer it as a treatment option if I haven't tested it myself ?
    Standard gelatin capsules take under 10 minutes to dissolve and the stone is more like smoking but lasts far longer.

On a scale of 1-10 with my oral swallowed Kief capsules as a 10 the same capsule inserted is a 3.
    The same Kief to oil recipe with no decarb is 0,5 (THC-A).

So even I could step my cannabis intake way up and not change my present level of stone.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  7. I am not a big proponate of anal sex but others are and another thing cannabis suppositories are super helpful for is repairing anal fissures as a result of anal sex. If your partner has pain or rediculous itch deep up their rectom, I imagine a cool cocoa butter cannabis infused suppository would feel quite nice especially to cool down the irritation.