Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash in the ass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Heroic Dose, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Sorry not smoking, but a different method of intake. Still, it blows my mind. Mostly because I don't like anything going in that area but some gotta do it and some do it for fun I guess.

2. Don't do that shit that's dope fiend stuff.

3. I've tried coconut oil suppositories.

Took the frozen oil out of capsules and keestered it. It's much easier without the gelatin capsule.
    Don't fart!

4. It works!!! Holy shit hash!!!

[​IMG]

lmao. Dude, this gif had me rolling for some reason. What/who is that?

6. Must be nice to be perfectly healthy.

And then have the audacity to judge sick people and what they have to do to try and be healthy. . .

What time does high school start tomorrow?

7. I have seen a video on a married couple doing this. Started with the wife, and the husband thought she was nuts. Then she talked her old man into doing it, and today they both love it! It showed a vid of them giving themselves canabis enemas. No nudity, but it still is funny as hell.

8. how did it compare to oral administration? Length/strength wise.

Hes a guy with telekinetic powers from an episode of star trek original series

9. Thanks buddy, you don't even know the lols you provided me =D :hello:

10. i've heard of somebody adding synthetic thc into their heroin, then doing the whole spoon processes with it and injecting it. and when people administrate drugs through the rectum, i think its with a syringe without the needle

11. #31 Heroic Dose, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    Synthetic thc as in an analog? but yeah it's basically that or the drug taken like a suppository.

I just have to say, using that word in this thread is pretty damn funny to me. Anal/Log or Anal OG. Awesome

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. New strains for rectal use?

It's fairly comparable. It comes on a little faster, but seems to be the same otherwise. 

I did it about 5 times. It wasn't providing the medical benefits I was hoping for. Plus it's not the most comfortable thing, both administering and holding in your farts for hours after. I wouldn't recommend it, unless it's absolutely necessary, for medical reasons. Even when you have a bowel movement the next day, it's a little oily. 

You'd probably get more help in the medical section. Instead of the usual comments in the amateur section. 

15. Thanks for the info, ill probably remake the thread in medi for more specific answers but its good to hear its at least somewhat effective.

Anal OG would be a sweet suppository name lol

16. I can't see why this could possibly be necessary, even for the most sick patients.  You can put tincture under your tongue or rub it on your skin.  You can eat a Jolly Rancher edible.  You can get topical lotion.  You can get medicated honey.  You can get medicated chapstick.  I could go on...

17. why the fuck wuld u do that

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. No you ain't gonna die ! Using pot up your ass won't kill you ! No ones ever died from weed !

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Old post but I’ll drop some knowledge since no one else has injecting rick Simpson oil in the anal cavity gets absorbed through glands and goes strait to the blood stream skipping the liver breakdown process a lot of ppl with cancer use this method to cure themselves.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. #40 WeedCat, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    I make suppositories for people with cancer. Especially the lower extremity cancers. Basically you just make the same kind of medicine you would for a cancer patient (it's called FECO or Full extract cannabis oil or RSO), add some cocoa butter for absorption, freeze it into a suppository mold and up it goes!

Most people who choose to do cannabis instead of or with chemo will take it orally. It's a tough way to take it if you've never gotten high before but it's necessary. I'm not 100% purely doing it rectally would shrink and kill tumors as wells as the oral method seems to.

So some will do 1/2 up the butt and the other half orally. It's a fascinating world how cannabis is used to treat cancer. Here are hundreds of personal stories here.
    Cannabis Health Radio

• Informative Informative x 1