Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash in firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Tokey McBong, Jul 24, 2011.

1. I have a bunch of hash I made and I'm making firecrackers for a concert and was wondering if I could add hash as well as my ganja when i make my Firecrackers?
    thanks

2. Sounds deadly.

3. so yeah?....

4. Hash can be cooked with just as well as the buds. Go for it.

5. #5 Communist, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    Hey man! you can make some super dank gummy fruit roll ups with hash really easily. How much hash do you have, and how strong is it? you can make a strong tincture with alcohol and use that or simply grind the hash into powder and at it to this recipe instead of hash oil:

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/865282-hash-oil-gummy-flowers.html

instead of using molds just pour the whole mixture on a large un-greased cooking pan and let freeze, then cut it up with a butter knife and roll it up!

its super easy! pm me if you got questions