Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash in cannabis oil?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Sunless Shade, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Hey guys,
    I was wondering if I could use hash for THC-infused cooking oil. I read in another post that you could use hash in cannabutter but can you use it when making THC-infused cooking oil?
    Thanks!

2. Yes, I would decarb the hash, mix with enough Everclear to dissolve, you may need a little heat. When the hash is in solution do a solvent transfer- warm the oil, add the tincture and cook on fairly low heat to cook the alcohol off = THC infused oil. BadKittySmiles thread gives lots of directions for making canna oil with hash. I've done kief, but never hash.
    I'm sure there are different ways to do this, but a decarb is important. BKS recipe allows for this.

3. I only decarb hash if it was made not using heat.