Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash: how do i make it and is it good?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brian8472, Nov 23, 2003.

1. is it any better then normal weed? and can you use leaves/stems/normal unpicked weed to make it?

2. http://cannabisheaven.co.uk/making_hash.html

Here try this link, this will tell you everything you should need to know. alternativly try the search button at the top of this screen under the links button. There's probably somthing in there!

Personally i don't like hash. I find it harsh! and the highs not as nice as with skunk, but it's a good way to use up all you twigs, stems, seeds etc.

Good luck, and watch it doesn't catch fire! It happened to one of my mates and totally destroyed the kitchen!

3. Your best bet is to get a good set of cold water extraction bags. Don't bother using your buds, because you get approximately the same amount of hash with the buds as you do with the same amount of shake and trim. Save your buds for doobies.

4. this is good news indeed i have about 7 grams in twigs and seeds and stems :p

5. Whats flamable about it?

6. sometimes you use alcohol as part of the mixture.... alcohol + heat = fire

7. yes, a very good thing to know