Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thelurk, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Can anyone tell me what a hash high is like. I hear how potent hash is and I'd love to try it but just how much more powerful is it then your average mids joint?

2. I must say I prefer bud to hash as hash was not as intense, but it made you as mellow as fuck :smoke: Try cocktailing it with some green ;)

3. Indica Hash high is intense and dimming. Some dizzyness from excess tokes. High leads into sleepyness first then extreme munchies later.

Sativa hash is more mellow and usually "drier" then indicas.

I tend to take a flake of OG to clog to bowl, put a smashed flat piece ofhash with a needle hole in the middle over the OG, and top it with some quick burning keif. This leads to a single toke that sets u back a peg...:D

4. I once smoked some hash outside of a concert venue (WSP) and it took me and my buddies a half hour to figure out the main gate to walk the 500 or so feet to the actual ampitheatre...we were climbing hills, jumpin fences, following other people in hopes they were going to the show

so to answer your question, its fucking awesome

5. It is typically the same high as the plant that provided the kief to make the hash with, only far more potent.

6. There are "up" sativa hashes, and "down" indica hashes.

What OSG said, depends on the plant.

7. I am also wondering the same thing. I have a QP that I am saving all the stems from and so far i'de say I have about a quarter of stems and thats most of them with the exception of a few nugs I might have forgotten to remove the stems from. Anyways, I was going to give the stems an ISO wash and use that hash making method. I am wondering how fucking ripped I should get if I put a broken up nug in my bowl with the other half of the bowl with this stem hash. This bud seems to be 2 differnet strains because sometimes like the first few times I smoked it. All I wanted to do was something....so I cleaned up the kitchen...lol. Then I smoke some like the past week and its been all couchlock high. So its either a indica/sativa mix or a mix of 2 differnet strains in this QP..dunno if that makes a difference on the hash.