Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by B-unted, Nov 30, 2007.

1. is the high from smoking hash different from that of smoking weed?

2. I like it better, wish i knew someone selling it and if i had money.

3. ya its different, also depends on the hash tho. Cant really explain it u just gta smoke it.

4. the only time i have smoked hash was when i was in Italy over the summer. I think the stuff we had was pretty low quality hash but it got us high. To my suprise the high was different. It was cool. I liked it. I would like to buy some again sometime and smoke it by myself to see how it compares to smoking bud.

5. To me it's just like really really good weed.

6. Fuuuck I can't wait to make my own hash and see what the buzz is like. :confused:

7. ah i just bought some green hash i think its wat some hippie dad told me i think its bubble but wen u smoke it it tastes like pinesol and u rip it three or 5 times and ur higher then a blunt of nugget...

8. i love smokin hash...the cocktail is a bar where we got the best hash in town...and then they stopped sellin...it was the last time i had good hash...then the Appolo sells hash..but it falls apart and inside is weed and smells like pinesol....relly shoddy.

9. lol, i smoked hash once and never wanted to buy bud again lol, its such a better high, and it takes so much less to get so much more ripped, thats if its good u kno. but yeah there was a period of about 2 weeks that my dealer was out of nuggs and he sold me his personal hash and man, were those weeks some of the best weeks i had in a long time lol