Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by High_Im_Hi, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Not much of a hash smoker, I prefer straight up herb, but I was at the Dispensary and they gave me a free gram of Bubble Bubba Hash, pretty sticky, I just break it up into little balls and sprinkle it on my weed in a bowl...well anyways, the highs I experience from hash is even more headier than highs I get from MFLB...I like the MFLB it gets me baked as f*ck, but with hash, it feels too heady, and this is hash from Bubba Kush, so it's Indica. So heady that it's all in the head, don't get me wrong, gets me baked too but too heady for me.

Anyone else feel this way on Hash or is it just me? Describe your highs on Hash, how do you feel, how would you compare the high to weed itself?

2. It definitely hits me a little harder and I agree with the "heady" high, any other terms I could use to describe it would be uber cliche. I have a few friends who tell me hash specifically works better for stomach issues / overall when they're feeling crappy. More than anything I just like to vary up methods of smoking, switching up to hash now and then (or mixing it regularly) is always nice.

3. i dont get that high anymore unless it is hash like a bowl just chills me out but a bowl with hash hits gets me knocked the fuck out.