Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash has ruined me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420boxing, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I smoked some good hash for the first time a few days ago and, man, it's so much better than weed. I kind of wish I would have waited to smoke it because now I can't ever look at weed the same again.

2. hash is good times my man enjoy

3. I kind of got that feeling after my first dab of BHO, but I soon realized the subtle things feelings smoking flower gives you over the insane high feeling of hash.

There will always be a place for actual herb in my smoking habit, due to the feeling of smoke, the taste, and the stoniness I get from buds.

4. Yeah, weed is definetly a lot more relaxing than hash. I guess that's about the only thing it has over it. I actually like the taste and smell of hash a lot better than weed. The only thing that sucks is that the only connect I have for good hash is in a different state. I wish it were more available in the US like it is overseas.

5. Smoke hash more, and you will miss the herb. Trust me. Bud just gives you a different experience that isn't the same as hash.

And yeah the availability sucks, but at least the stuff you get here (more than likely) won't be cut. The market for cutting hashish overseas is huge because of how much demand there is for hashish. *eek* Thank god for good ol home grown buds :) :hello: No henna or muscle relaxer for me when I am smoking my stuff.

6. My guy always has hash, so I pick up a few grams when he's out of bud. Good times, but I think I prefer the herb. I love taking a hash log and rolling it up with some bud in a joint though.

7. Yeah, my bud that I got it from said the same thing. He said, you only think it's better cause you only smoked a few grams and not 4 pounds. I definetly wouldn't want to smoke hash all the time, as it's way more intense, but it's much better for a mindfuck type of high. At the rate I smoke, I think hash is the better option. I've never feined for weed as much as I am for hash now, after smoking it a few days ago.

8. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Smoke hash more, and you will miss the herb. Trust me. Bud just gives you a different experience that isn't the same as hash.

And yeah the availability sucks, but at least the stuff you get here (more than likely) won't be cut. The market for cutting hashish overseas is huge because of how much demand there is for hashish. *eek* Thank god for good ol home grown buds :) :hello: No henna or muscle relaxer for me when I am smoking my stuff.[/quote]

Agreed there was times where I only had hash for weeks on end and by the first week I was trying to find people that would trade 2 grams off bud for 1 gram of hash

9. lol seriously? I'd do that trade in a heartbeat.

10. I would love to get my hands on some hash now. But when I did have hash, I couldn't find any buds so I was smoking hash everyday for a week straight everyday. Towards the end of the week, I definitely wanted to find some real bud so I could roll a blunt or joint with it. For me, hash is only for the nighttime or those special occasions. It is just too strong to smoke during the day, all day, or everyday even. Oh yea, you can only smoke hash out of pieces, so that gets kinda boring too bc I love my blunts and joints

11. Word. It should be for special occasions, though, I found that I made a mistake smoking it shortly before going to bed as my mind was tripping too much to be able to chill. Weed puts you to sleep quicker.