Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash/Ganja in India

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Penelope420, Aug 27, 2008.

1. I'm not sure if this is the right section for this question, but anyway....

I'm leaving for India in 2 weeks, and am wondering if anyone here has had any experience scoring hash or ganja (preferably hash) in India?

I know that it's very common over there, and I know about the bhang shops and all (I'll be in Rajasthan), but my main concern is obviously security and getting caught. I don't want to be stuck in an Indian prison!

2. id do some online research. i have never been, but i still have read up on tons of info online about hash in the middle east. google is your best friend here

3. #3 sambo5472, Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2008
    A friend off mine went to India last winter (in the dry season).

She told me she had no problem whatsoever with finding hash. I do have to mention her brother has been to India several times and has lived there for about three years in total. So he knows how it goes down around there and speaks the dialects off the parts he lived in. So finding stuff is probably much easier for him than it's gonna be for u. I never heard him say anything about fear for the authorities so i guess it's quite safe but i'll ask him nonetheless.
    Anyhow, u won't find weed there that's quite sure.

Also what part off India will u be visiting, my friend and her brother visited Dehli and Himachal Pradesh. He actually lived for about a year in Himachal Pradesh, somewhere very near to Dharmsala don't rember the exact spot. Anyhow he said that the hash he could find there was dirt cheap yet high quality.

If u can tell me were u'r going i can ask him if he has any info on the place maybe he's even been there.

Edit: sry looked over Rajasthan i'll ask him if he's got any info on it.

4. I'm going to start in Delhi and then tour around Rajasthan (Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and some rural areas).

I have done a lot of research on the subject, but a lot of the info I've found seem so dodgy. Like, I've heard that some dealers will sell you weed and then turn you in to the police because they make more money ratting out foreigners then they do selling to them. I've heard that it's easy to bribe the police, but then some people say that the police are cracking down and bribery isn't so easy anymore. I also know that westerners can draw a LOT of attention no matter where we go, and I don't want it to turn into a large production.

If I were staying in backpacker places, then I know I'd have no problem at all finding it, but we're going to be staying in some nicer places which I imagine will be filled with middle aged, straight-laced tourists. We'll also have a private driver for the whole trip, so we probably won't have many opportunities to ask a cab driver (who I've heard often have connections). I'm thinking of either trying to sweet talk our driver (*bats eyelashes*) or maybe asking some of the younger male hotel employees, if they speak english.

5. i think the hotel employees will help you out. maybe its like jamaica where the hotel boys are the dealers. i would say just meet a nice local person and ask if they can help you find some hashish. if not, try the next person.

6. I just got home yesterday. India was fucking incredible.

I scored a giant ball of hash from a tuk-tuk driver on my first day there. 10g of extremely fine stuff for about $100 USD.

This is a pretty sad photo, but you get the idea...
    [​IMG]

We were also invited to join an opium ceremony with a group of Brahman priests. They make a tea from the opium and slurp it up from the hand of the head priest. I wasn't able to take it from the priest, because I'm female :rolleyes:, but he was able to give it to someone else, who then gave it to me. I didn't feel anything from it, but it was still a cool experience.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also scored 60 xanax pills (.5mg) from a pharmacy for about 100 rupees ($2 usd) :hello: