Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash from stems.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakethecreator, Aug 9, 2011.

1. My neighbor has a huge pile of stems. I was wondering if it was possible to make hash from stems. Wouldn't the stems at least have thc stuck to them that falls off the buds?

2. your gonna need like an ounce of stems for like a couple grams of hash.

3. yea, i find that stems are almost as potent as bud, i even smoke them when im out of bud and it always gives me a good high, none of this "headache" you hear people talkin about. and as for taste i use grape juice as water in my bubbler (rinse it well after) and it tastes surprisingly like bud. anyone who doesnt think stems are usable hasnt tried. so yes, you can most certainly make hash with your stems

4. How many stems do you think you would need to make some hash?

5. im sure you can find some good material online if you just search google.

youtube tutorials as well as other streamed tutorials on different websites on how to's and what to have, etc

6. It depends how much you want lol.... with stems its safe to say you get about a gram, sometimes more, but not much, from an oz... If they are SUPER frosty stems, 2 grams maybe....

But turning an oz of useless fuckin shit to a gram of oil, is still a win lol