hash from males?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iryad, May 27, 2008.

1. my friend and I are growing about 30 bag seed plants, and they're about 2 months old now, we just discovered that a good handful of them are males, should we just toss them or can they be used to make hash? i know a couple simple methods of making hash, but i just wanted to know if we would get anything out of it.

thanks!

2. make butter :D

3. making hash from males, for me is just a pain- did it once, and wont ever again. I personally havent had a male plant that produces a whole lot of resin [​IMG]-(unless you let the males reach maturity,which in your case is dangerous with all your other babies) but you could make hash oil from the leaves of a male plant, since the method is actually using the gas to pull the thc/cbd components from the leaves. but it would be soarly impotent and probably a harsh smoke- the papers, or coals used to smoke the oil would probably be more valuable than the oil itself- but hey if your fiended your fiended- you gotta smoke somethin.

you'll get a couple of grams of low grade hash mate.

4. impotent eh? :)

i've made iso-hash from male plants before, and like motorhead said i probably won't do it again (in fact i just threw out my last few males i grew). that's not to say i didn't get high a few times from the hash because I did, but it was a decent bit of work for very weak and bad tasting stuff. by all means give it go, you will get something out of it, but i would suspect you'll only do it once. it more just depends on how desperate / bored you are.

:smoke:

5. I dont think HEMP produces any THC. No resin glands, no THC, no hash.