hash from fan leaves?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by squigglybears, Feb 24, 2009.

1. just wanted to know if you could make hash using the qwiso method with fan leaves from females in flower. is there any thc or cbn,etc in these? im gonna have a bunch and just hate chopping them up and throwin them away :(

2. if they are frosty why not but u won't get as much as u would with popcorn buds...i think thats obvious

3. i know you can when they are frosty, im talking about plain ol' fan leaves from a female plant in flowering. there has to be some thc,cbn,etc in there right?

4. Dr. Greeen says: "You certainly can. But why stop at the leaves, Snuggly? When i make up a batch I pour in any and all scuff (canabis plant matter, stems, seeds, leaves) at hand. I also toss in my roaches, after removing the papers of course. the problem with leaves is that they don't often amount to much in a blender, but stems hold a wealth of THC. Come check my forum for all you need to know about how to put your scuff to good use."

Remember kids, Dr. Greeen is a professional, so he knows what he's doing...

5. Fail.

There is barely any THC in the stems... And even less in the fan leaves. You'll get a very small amount of hash. Probably a gram per ounce of trimmings.

And dont quote yourself like your someone important.

6. 1 Gram per ounce of trimmings is respectable.

-C

7. First of all guys, The Doctor makes hash every chance he gets. And the doctor knows what's up. With an eighth of stems you can turn even middies into one hit bliss. Legit. But that's cool, listen to wrecked, he can throw out his stems while I can teach you how to save your stems and make pure 100% keef hash. I've done it with the equivalent amount of bud and gotten less trichomes... so I'm guessing that Wrecked hasn't ever made any. Let me know if you want my reciepe. Peace.

8. thanks thosevacanteyes, really cleared things up for me.

9. yeah i wanna know how to use my trimmings and stuff to make hash....to make qwizo do they have to be dried out?

10. look at the stickies in this section (harvesting + processing)

11. Dr. Greeen Says: "W0rr0n, collect your stems in a jar. When you have a substantial amount, dump them into a blender. Add a bit of water, and liquify them for around 5 minutes. Next take the blended mixture and pour it into a jar through a strainer. collect the plant matter in the strainer and squeeze all the liquid from the pulp. Dump the pulp. Take the jar and let it sit in the fridge for a while. After about half an hour take the jar out of the fridge. THere'll be what looks like a thin layer of sand on the bottom of the jar. That's all the THC you're wasting by throwing out your stems. Now grab a coffee filter, a paper one. Pour the liquid from the jar through the filter, slowly, into a new jar. The Trichomes (the sand looking stuff) are loaded with pure THC, and they will collect in the coffee filter. pour all the liquid through and then scrape out the trichome "goop" that didn't go through. spoon the goop onto a plate and let it stand for a few hours. next take a clean coffee filter and scrape the now drier goop into the paper. Wrap the goop into a little bundle and tape it with some masking tape. take your strainer, clean it, and put the filter bundle on a flat surface, place the strainer over it to keep it from blowing away and blast the strainer with a hair dryer for about 5 minutes. unwrap the bundle, which will still be damp, put the goop, which is now a paste into a jar and leave the lid half closed to dry it out all the way. You've just made a batch of pure Keef hash. a small little brick of pure THC, sprinkle this stuff once dry over a bowl and get your entire money's worth of THC. You'll stretch your bud a bit more too and you won't be wasting anymore stems. There's about 30-40% of the canabis plant's THC in and clinging to the stems and leaves. feel free to add your seeds if you don't plan on growing.

--Dr. Greeen \t\t

if doctor Greeen didn't know his shit, why'd he waste his time?
    enjoy and spread the wealth.

12. thanks dr. green!!

13. dr. green got any pics of this stuff u make?:confused:

14. Is the THC not broken down by the heat from the hair dryer or are you just using the "cool" option on the dryer?

15. fail again

16. Why would you be such a douchebag over something stupid, when he's just trying to help?

17. yeah . +rep for dr.green for remain calm

18. "Thanks doctor greenthumb, youre the shit!"

19. Do the leaves and stems need to be completely dry before using this method?