Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash firecracker

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by The_highest_max, Aug 20, 2017.

1. So I've been making firecrackers for a while, but always with bud. I currently only have 1.2 grams of Hash, and I want to make 2 edibles with 0.6 grams of Hash in each. I don't know the exact strain, but it's was extracted from an indica dominant and is pretty potent (3 good bong rips for a pleasant high). I use a mixture of coconut oil and nutella on Graham crackers and cook at 350 for 20-25 minutes. My question is, do yall think 0.6 grams of potent Hash in a firecracker is too much?

2. Depends on the strength of the hash.
    If it's 20% thc, then each 0.6 g serving will have 120 mg thc; if it's 60% then each will have 360 mg thc. 10 mg thc will medicate new users, 50+ for high tolerance edible people.
    Baking at 350 F for 20-25 minutes has not been established as an accurate decarb, but air decarb @ 240 F for 40 minutes has been.
    More potent would be to decarb as above, then mix with nutella, and eat. No infusion required, but time and/or very low heat might help slightly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. This
    This was actually super helpful... thank you. I always decarb my bud before mixing it, but are you saying if I decarb my hash, I don't have to cook again to infuse?

4. That's exactly what I'm saying. No infusion needed.
    I do this all the time with regular herb. It's the strongest thing I make, and my preferred medicine.
    It might get stronger over time (or change slightly in some other way), but I haven't done that test.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So I have decarbed weed before many a times. My daughter just asked me how to do it with hash. So does she put the hash in tinfoil wrapped up like I do weed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. For edibles I've found uncovered is actually better for decarbing.
    240 F for 40 minutes.
    [​IMG]

160 micron Kief.

BNW

7. I've done lot's of different ways to decarb. I stopped using foil, I decarb topless. I use a sheet pan with parchment, or pyrex glass. I use only pyrex for concentrates, it's easier for me to go from decarb bowl to mixing bowl. If the hash is pressed kief just decarb as normal. Bubble hash I use the pyrex. Happy trails.:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2