Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HASH FACTORY (Lots of Pics/No 56k)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tyrone biggums, Apr 3, 2009.

1. #1 tyrone biggums, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    hashishkas!

wat?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 gram 1st run ice cream qwiso
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bowl of the above
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

different 1st run ice cream with our method.
    the clear spots are actually thin layers of clear hash. it scraped like fiberglass or something.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

scraped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bling bling
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2nd run
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

different 2nd run
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

delicious bowl of mixed 1st run from jack and ice cream sprinkled with kief and topped with more melted hash.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

last tiny bit of jack flash 1st run that was white
    [​IMG]

this is st run jack & two different 1st run ice creams mixed with kief from white lightning, king kush & purp kush mixed really well and shoe pressed together.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bowl
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

what i have left for now
    left nug is purp kush & the right is king kush. pills are lortabs.
    [​IMG]

:D

2. damn! :eek:. + rep for that shit bro.

3. Wow:hello::hello::hello:+rep great hash...how does it taste and how is the high.....what is ur hash method if you dont mind me asking.

4. thanks.

it taste hashy and has a cerebral dominate high.

jack flash is sativa dominate by like 80-20 i think. ice cream is 60/40 sativa/indica.

the high is mostly cerebral dominate especially seeing as the trichs we're harvested still white/clear. its great mixed with kush because it amplifies the kushy high a lot while also adding a kinda trippy head high.

some goodness for sure. :D

5. wowowowowow i wish i had some :D

6. #6 tyrone biggums, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    mixing almost all of my hash with kush & northern lights kief then shoe pressing it all in to a juicy little layer cake of goodness.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i kiefed out like a g of lightning, northern lights & king kush mixed and repeated the mixing process but i forgot to take pics until the end.
    [​IMG]

looks almost the same but is might have .1 more kief in it.. but i preheat melted that kief with a knife in a cellophane then mixed it with the hash and a little non heated kief.

anyway, it gets me fuckin stoned..

thats official.

edit
    i forgot the 1st pic is actually mostly purp kush kief. thats what gives it the darker color.

7. Good shit man I bet you're high as hell

8. Amazing bro! +rep

:smoke:

9. nice, i'd like to hang out w/ you for a few days

10. dude sick ass thread.

11. wow that stuff is awesome. am interested in how you made it as well.

12. looks fun man, good job

13. Ah, that king kush is insane. I would love to get a hold of some hash around these parts.

14. thanks nigs.

i shoe pressed the hash because i wanted the kief to be a good hashy consistency along with the qwiso. i also wanted it to be more stony which is why i used indica kief. it worked and i would highly recommend it.

it bubbles different and isnt full melt anymore because the kief leaves super fine ash but it hits way harder.

:D

15. Wow, I wish we could get hash like that around here.... shit, I wish we could get some of that bud around here :(
    But yeah I love trippy head highs and I must say I think you should write a tut on how to make your own hash assuming you did this all urself.

Nice job and +rep for sure.

16. #16 tyrone biggums, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    thanks
    yah i helped make the qwiso and the last pics are just different batches of 1st run qwiso mixed with like 2 part kief 8 parts hash mixed. so if you had a g youd use .2 of kief and .8 hash.

i actually think i mixed a little too much in.. it made the hash hit harder & more stony but i didnt like the way it burnt after i mixed all the kief. i would just sprinkle it on top or add it in to the qwiso process next time.

recipe for the qwiso is coming soon enough.

heres a little bit of qwiso i made with kush stems and shake and a little jack flash left over..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

obviously not as pure as the jack and ice cream hash but i only used 2 grams of stems, leaves & shake for around .4. we were using buds for the jack and ice cream hash.

i made it mostly because i was fiendin for hash after having all that other shit.
    i'm pretty satisfied for now.

heres some trainwreck[1] and northern lights[2] i had yesterday also..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

edit;
    im not a dirty fuck. that's hash under my thumb nail..

17. Sure sure lol jk. but your stuff always looks bomb!

18. Sweet shit TB.

Always impressive :)

19. ty, ty.
    i do what i can.

that hash i made is a little harsh though.. maybe it's just all the bleach i've been around makin my lungs hurt a little cause the hash is pretty good.
    -shrug

20. Nice man, I made hash the other day. Not the variety you did though, very tasty prob!