Hash doobie

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by charleyg420, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Check out this doobie.. flattened some hash and used it as a paper :smoke::smoke: a good ten grams..

JUST BLAZEE :smoke:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckms6CmCFVU"]YouTube - hash doobie[/ame]

2. damn looks nice. bet it fucked you up real good :smoke:. nice guitars too

3. I bet that kicked ass

4. pretty serious. YOU rolled that? don't lie.. i'll google it later.
    i would be ssooo stoned after like 1/10 of that. faded to the point of no return. :)

5. yeaaah its called a medcino cigar.(after someplace in cali)

You use flattend bubble hash as a "paper"(5-10 grams)
    And like 4G's of dank.

6. Re: Hash doobie \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tdamn looks nice. bet it fucked you up real good :smoke:. nice guitars too

Oh yea, trust me it was good. Thanks man :)

\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\tRe: Hash doobie \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tI bet that kicked ass

Fuck yeaa, put me on my ass haha :smoke:

\t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tpretty serious. YOU rolled that? don't lie.. i'll google it later.
    i would be ssooo stoned after like 1/10 of that. faded to the point of no return. :)

Fuck yea I did. google that shit bro, I aint lieing. Im gonna put up a vid on how to roll it :smoke: Got a qp, there will be lots of dubies to come like that. One of my buddys thinks he can make a hash pipe !!

\t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tyeaaah its called a medcino cigar.(after someplace in cali)

You use flattend bubble hash as a "paper"(5-10 grams)
    And like 4G's of dank.

I only threw a couple grams inside, but it burnt perfect :D

Thanks for the comments guys ++ rep..

Just blaze :smoke:

7. so much lost in the slipstream...but i don't care...it's hot :smoking:

8. Re: Hash doobie \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tso much lost in the slipstream...but i don't care...it's hot :smoking:

lol I got a 102 more grams, think I care? haha :smoke::smoke: thanks

9. hash pipe. haha.. alright, im convinced. i'll +rep you and hope it's not too long before i can experiance a pure hash joint for my self..

10. Re: Hash doobie \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t hash pipe. haha.. alright, im convinced. i'll +rep you and hope it's not too long before i can experiance a pure hash joint for my self..

fuck yea man, my buddy thinks he can make one with 5 grams :smoke::smoke:

The hash doobie is pretty easy, just need to heat it up flatten it really well, and roll that shit up carefully. It may take a couple trys, but once you get it done.. oh fuck is it ever worth it :D:D

11. 102 grams you say? Did you smoke those 10 grams that are missing? Nice doobie as well my good sir. :smoke:

12. great music choice, chris cornell and sound garden are great
    + rep

13. Re: Hash doobie \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t102 grams you say? Did you smoke those 10 grams that are missing? Nice doobie as well my good sir. :smoke:

Yup, yup :D thanks for the comments guys, ++ rep

\t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tgreat music choice, chris cornell and sound garden are great
    + rep \t\t

Fuck yea man, their music will live on forever :smoke::smoke:

14. Damn, now that's how to smoke! Hash anything is the best!

15. Re: Hash doobie \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tDamn, now that's how to smoke! Hash anything is the best!

Hell yeaaaahhh !! :smoke: