Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash coffee???

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by JDawg15, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Hello everyone, I read everywhere I looked that you can simply eat raw hash. So would it be possible to put hash in with water, coffee grind and milk, and make cannabis coffee? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. It would, but it sounds like drinking bong water.

:GettingStoned: You'd have to put in a lot of sugar.

3. What scoring weed was like in the 70's:

IMG_4505.GIF

• Like Like x 1
  4. hahahaha. Nice man. I'd imagine if I use like a .1 gram of hash the coffee, sugar and milk would mask the taste so that it doesn't taste like bong water (which I've heard is horrid).

5. @JDawg15
    Raw hash is not very bioavailable and you won't get much per gram for effects..
    Decarb first to activate the THCA to THC.. (240 F for 40 minutes)
    Now you need a solvent to break open the Trichome heads and the 2 best are ethanol and oil..
    Ever clear 151-190 proof is the fastest way to put that gram of now decarbed hash to work.. Mix it with one ounce of drinking grade alcohol and you have canna tincture.. An eye droppers worth under your tongue or in your coffee will work very well and fast and have low taste and the minor amount of alcohol is undetectable in a beverage..
    BNW

6. Take decarbed product, place in expresso machine - half coconut oil, half water ... Refrigerate , loose water, and voila ... Infused sweetener, in therory.

• Like Like x 1