Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash - Coconut oil ratio for caps

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BakedAsaNun, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Going to make hash caps this weekend. Does anyone know the ratio for hash to coconut oil as in how many grams of each? Say i had 7g of hash. How much oil would i use for strong caps?

Regards

2. I am looking for numbers not a link. Just a rough ratio would be great

3. obviously it depends on the strength bro but the ratio I would try first would be 3.5 grams to 1/2 cup of coconut oil w/lecithin. That way you only use half ofull what you have incase you want your next batch stronger or weaker! Then you can dose the next one according to your needs and wants!
    Hope that helps bro

4. If you make your hash into an ethanol tincture you can concentrate it as much as you need or want.

When you have figured out your dosing you can transfer the ethanol to coconut oil and use the canna-coconut oil in the caps.

Capsules are discussed at length in the stickie thread above called Another Tincture Thread, try it you'll like it.

Ask there and you will be pointed in the right directions.