Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash, but no bud, or pieces.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hydrocronik, Mar 19, 2010.

1. You guys, I have a predicament. I have over 2 grams of hash, but no bud, and no bowls! I have rillos though. So, my question is, call me crazy, but should I roll a blunt with a little bit of tobacco and lace it with a lot of hash? Ha. I was considering rolling a hash blunt, but I doubt that it would stay lit. Or, would it? Lol. Please help me people..

2. /thread

3. End of a cigarette, knife hits, chase the dragon (i know thats opium/H, but what the hell)

4. just try one of the options suggested previously. If they can't work out for you at this moment tell us; don't just bump the thread. You have gotten great suggestions so far.

5. Sewing pin through paper plate, ball of hash on pin, flame on hash, glass over all, straw to suck out the smoke.

Wow, when I write that out it seems like a big pain in the ass. I never noticed back in the day. Anyway, this wastes a lot less smoke than knife hits.

6. just make a pipe out of an apple or do the thing with the pin and a glass

7. I just learned how to multi quote....sweet