Hash buildup on mflb

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CentiZen, Aug 1, 2011.

1. hey guys, I've had my mflb for several weeks now and I am loving it as much as I did when I first got it.

However, I smoked a trench of kief out of it, and it seems that a tiny bit combusted and turned the kief surrounding into a sort of hash on the screen. It builds up as I smoke untill it gets to a point where it dosen't seem to get much bigger. But if I take it out, it builds up in the exact same spot it was before. I think it is on the other side of the screen too but I can't think of a way to clean it.

I was thinking that I could drop a few drops of ISO through the screen and hope that dislodges it, but I'm not sure if that will cause problems or not so I wanted the cities opinion before I tried it out.

2. Your suppost to use the brush you got with it and just dip it into iso, then brush it down if possible

3. after you dip the brush in and brush the screen do you push in the battery so the iso evaporates?

4. I would do that or let it sit out. It'd be best to vaporize it so it doesn't leak into the electronics.

5. Thanks for the replys, that's a good idea. I still have the brush so I'll totally do that. +rep

6. Thats what I thought too just wanted to check. I've had my mflb for a year but never cleaned it.