Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by AlkaSeltzer, Jan 19, 2010.

1. I have 5.5g's of hash and was wondering how much i should put in a batch of brownies. There will only be two people sharing them if that helps. Also would it be best to prepare butter before hand or just put the hash in the brownie mix?

2. melt the hash down in butter first and cook under 220* for atleast 30 mins. I would try 3.5 grams to two stick butter seeing as how i would consider 1 gram comprable to a bit more then two grams of good bud... and i put about a quarter per 2 sticks.

start small, all depends on the hash

3. Well maybe you can make butter, but so far it hasn't mattered for me. I made a half batch of snickerdoodles with 2 grams and whole batch of brownies with 4 grams of good hash. Both times got really really stoned, so from my personal experience you don't have to melt the hash into butter to get a nice hash buzz. I just used my scissors break up the hash put it in there as my last ingredient before putting my baked goods into the oven. I would use 4 grams at least or more for a whole batch.